Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Here is one COB Chip. my friend. and Kings is right, the lens which cover the COB chip can be made with different beamangle .

lamp.PNG

See that was part of my question... Those domes over the chip sets (COBs).
Do they focus light? (Change 90° to 120° spread?) Or are they just decorative bubbles?

I like the idea of spacing them as it should increase coverage, especially when pushed address growing close.
This lamp doesn't appear to quite have the coverage to replace the usual hps hood (4 feet or more.)
That dampens my enthusiasm as my room is 4 feet wide, but that's just my room, not a problem with the LED per se.

Everyone, wish your guys had a nice weekend. :circle-of-love:

The Spider COB Grow Light arrive to testers one by one. I believe King will offer some pictures of the lamp soon. :cheer::cheer:

Oh yea...

And mine appears to be stuck in Cincinnati. So I'll have it today or tomorrow and will change out the LED's this weekend at res change out.

Yeah!!! Renegade69. yours will come today I believe. haha~~

Share some pictures when you get it. :high-five:

Oh yea...

And mine appears to be stuck in Cincinnati. So I'll have it today or tomorrow and will change out the LED's this weekend at res change out.

Hello Everybody, we need you help here. for the Spider COB LED Grow Light. many think the IMAGE of Spider is too tiny. so we are adjusting it now, here are Two options for choosing, we will make one of them to be regular type!!! let me know your ideas. :circle-of-love:

First one: Just one spider in the middle of back :circle-of-love:
spider_logo001.jpg

Second one: 4Spiders in the net :circle-of-love:
spider_logo002.jpg

To be honest, I like first one! HAHA:love:

Also the spider is not printed on the lamp, it's the customized work for this lamp! :circle-of-love:
Spider9.jpg

Hello Everybody, we need you help here. for the Spider COB LED Grow Light. many think the IMAGE of Spider is too tiny. so we are adjusting it now, here are Two options for choosing, we will make one of them to be regular type!!! let me know your ideas. :circle-of-love:

First one: Just one spider in the middle of back :circle-of-love:
spider_logo001.jpg

Second one: 4Spiders in the net :circle-of-love:
spider_logo002.jpg

To be honest, I like first one! HAHA:love:

Also the spider is not printed on the lamp, it's the customized work for this lamp! :circle-of-love:
Spider9.jpg

I :adore: the 4 small printed spiders.

The big metal spider should be separate in the box.
Movable metal spider is for paperweight at work - like a picture of my family on my desk at work :)
Also you can put spider in our with the cannabis girls :)

:bravo: you can also give metal spider away free to future customers :)

Sprimp, good to hear about that. :thanks:

And $296 is include the shipping cost. as a factory, we do want to try our best to provide our best price for the growers. :high-five:

Very excited about the price and that it includes shipping, very classy.
Now, how does it grow our favorite plants??

from the website

There are Two version for this lamp:-
1st-type is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs diode in EACH COB LED.
2nd-type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440nm 4PCS,

460nm 6PCS,580nm 1PCS,610nm 1PCS,630nm 4PCS,660nm 10PCS. this have 30pcs diode-

in EACH COB LED.

Please help me understand this.

So... 1st type is a flowering light
And... 2nd type is full life cycle with a bias towards flowering?

It's that correct?

Hi Rado, No, the 1st type is the regular version and yes, it's better to use for flowering. second type is FULL Spectrum, and it's good to use Blooming and veg both.

Please help me understand this.

So... 1st type is a flowering light
And... 2nd type is full life cycle with a bias towards flowering?

It's that correct?

Back
Top Bottom