Dexter's Soil Amnesia - Jack Widow - THC Bomb - Auto White Widow - First Grow Journal

Re: Dexter's Soil Amnesia - Jack Widow - THC Bomb - Auto White Widow - First Grow Jou

Hey guys,

Update, check it out..

---------------------------------------------------

Here is the flower room. There are 3 of my friends White Widow's and a tester plant from the same bagseed as mine. They grew up in a dirty room with poor lighting so they're stretched, they also over nuted a bit so you can see the tips of the leaves are crispy. I repotted them into 5 gal smart pots with some Oregonism XL and ocean forest. They've been in flower for 5 days and I just started to see some preflowers the other day although there are none in these pictures. I plan using 6.0 distilled for 2 weeks before starting a 1/4 nute cylce, as well as ripping any male parts if there are any (hopefully not!) Any advice on these guys?

Flower Room
flower_room13.jpg

Tester Plant #2
TESTERplant.jpg

TESTER_top.jpg

The White Widows
WW_14.jpg
widow_31.jpg
widow_21.jpg

Tops
top_21.jpg

top_12.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the little girls... They're not doing too well. They accidentally received two 1/2 doses of nutrients in the moving process. With the unfortunate news, I was originally told that I could flower the plants and have the growrig at that location for another 8-9 weeks so I gave them 1/2 of 1st week flower feed watered down quite a bit. They responded tremendously well to that. Then I had to move the entire growrig out of the house asap, luckily the flower light cycle wasn't in a effect just yet. We used paper bags with lots of holes cut in them to cover the plants for the move in the car. Honestly, for a 35 min car ride I think they did alright in transit. There were no signs of immediate stress and only one was slightly bent from sitting awkwardly. Once at their new home, I tied them down to train, and then later they mistakenly received a 1/2 strength grow feed (I believe a week 3 mixture).. Now they're tweaking out. Tomorrow I'm going to leech the soil. Really need any advise or words of wisdom available for these girls.. I'm so upset I can't explain, they were doing so well!
This is feeding schedule I use at 1/2 strength
https://www.aurorainnovations.org/AuroraInnovations_RootsFeedingSchedule.pdf
And btw the smaller Jack Widow was watered down more for feeding and/or received a smaller dose.

Auto White Widow - she seems to be doing the best
auto_widow.jpg

THC Bomb
thc_bomb6.jpg

Amnesia - responding the worst..
amnesia8.jpg

Jack Widow
jack_widow.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always, any questions, comments, advise, criticism, all very much appreciated.

Stay high :yummy:

-Dexter

Re: Dexter's Soil Amnesia - Jack Widow - THC Bomb - Auto White Widow - First Grow Jou

They are still alive no matter how bad they look, they just need a little TLC. Definitely going to set back the time line on harvest but they all should make it.
:goodluck:

Hey guys,
Picture update coming soon.. Sorry for the delay! The auto widow is almost done flowering I believe, the little ones have recovered and are training well, random seed plant in flower looks gorgeous, only problems we're having are with the white widows in the flower room.. First off, they seem ridiculously stretched. Node space is about 6-8 inches. And most of the new growth (and some old) is extremely skinny and weak. Pictures in a day or so.

Best,
Dexter

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom