Diagnosis Anyone Pic Attached

BudSpuds

Okay,
This leaf I took from the top of a flowering plant about 4 1/2 weeks in. It's budding nicely And only the very top main cola is like this it's not very bad just don't know what it is? Fox Farm OF soil and Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom nutes I'm using.
20160312_130323_1_.jpg
20160312_130342_1_.jpg

If you aren't using calmag. That would be a good place to start. Some more details about the grow and a picture of the whole plant could help too.

If you aren't using calmag. That would be a good place to start. Some more details about the grow and a picture of the whole plant could help too.

Lights are off for the night will post a picture and more info in the morning. I don't use cal mag.
Thanks

Here are the pics. 4 1/2 weeks in to flower. Going to get some cal mag plus today. Any advice on dosage? Just follow the bottle directions. Should I put in with the nutrient feeding or go opposite of the nutrients with just water? I water every other day.
20160314_093414.jpg
20160314_093359.jpg
20160314_093350.jpg
20160314_093338.jpg

I use cal mag from botanicare so the dosage may be differant. It is hard to over do cal mag. I give mine 5ml with every feeding. Check the label and go on the lower side of the recomend at ion for maintenance and with your issue now I would give it a double dose once then the max suggested once, then go to the lower maintenance dose. Should clear it up. Maybe lower your ph a few points for the double and full dose watering then go back to you normal. You caught it early, she does look really man. Good job.

Thanks I appreciate the info, I switched from rain water to ROS water as my supply of rain water ran out. I didn't think about the cal mag deficiency til she started showing signs. Thanks again to everyone who helped! I'm getting better and learning every day

Back
Top Bottom