Dialing in lights off temps and humidity?

Remystemple

How? lol
My problem is that it's getting really cold in the grow room at lights off. last night it got down to 14c. not sure how much lower the temps gonna get in there, so i got a little heater.

the problem is that i can't go in there to dial in my lights out temps and humidity.
How are you guys getting your lights out environment dialed in?

Just found my answer on the app store LMAO.
free app called Hydroponics Green Screen Light. it's free, i wonder if i works.

I have my grow in the basement which is naturally cool to begin with
When lights are on, my tent temps are between 23 and 25 C
I program my thermostat to go low when lights are off and I'm asleep anyway
dark temps are 15 to 17 C

I have my grow in the basement which is naturally cool to begin with
When lights are on, my tent temps are between 23 and 25 C
I program my thermostat to go low when lights are off and I'm asleep anyway
dark temps are 15 to 17 C

looks like you did some nice work in that basement too. good to know bro. Thanks.

P1170098 (2).JPG

perhaps get one of these,, tells the last 36 hrs of temp and humidity,, very handy for your purpose

cheers

Amazon.ca

P1170098 (2).JPG

perhaps get one of these,, tells the last 36 hrs of temp and humidity,, very handy for your purpose

cheers

Good call. I have 2 i just leave them sit there and haven't tried to use any of the functionality. I will now.
Thanks.

Are you having problems?

There are ideal temps but at night other things are happening. There is reduced transpiration at night. Well you control that but the point is that night temps are not that big a deal as long as you aren't getting shockingly low. And a little Heater sized right should prevent that.

If all is dialed you get slower growth worst case. There are a lot worse things that can go wrong.

I try to time a winter bloom for cold temps.

Are you having problems?

There are ideal temps but at night other things are happening. There is reduced transpiration at night. Well you control that but the point is that night temps are not that big a deal as long as you aren't getting shockingly low. And a little Heater sized right should prevent that.

If all is dialed you get slower growth worst case. There are a lot worse things that can go wrong.

I try to time a winter bloom for cold temps.

have a little heater in there now. i'd just like to keep it at 18 - 20c at night. I plan to start flowering in about 4 weeks if all goes well, by then if i take the heater out i'll probably be able to get those low temps for budding.
Using a green light to go in every 2 hours to check and adjust the heater and humidifiers. should have it dialed in by the end of the night.

Thanks for the input :)

Back
Top Bottom