Did I just kill my plants?

cuzzin33

So I have a small 24x24x48 tent and usually at night when lights go out i turn the humidifier off but last night I did not. When i woke up everything inside the tent was soaking wet. Im assuming it happened because there was no light source heating things up, not sure. Is this gunna be ok? My humidifier also had sink water in it so my plants have sink water on them.

Hi cuzzin33 Like Sparky78 said you should be ok, but if you are really worried , If you can get your hands on a dehumidifier pop that in the tent with a fan for a lil bit to dry things up in the air, even though things are wet it will dry the rest of the moister that's trapped in the air of your tent so no mold issues forming down the road.. :)

Is this gunna be ok? My humidifier also had sink water in it so my plants have sink water on them.
Just don't make a habit of it. How do they look? Unless your humidifier sprays directly on your plants, they got distilled(condensate) water on them. Happens at night , especially when cool, in my greenhouse all the time. Monitor for powdery mildew. Welcome.

Hi cuzzin33 Like Sparky78 said you should be ok, but if you are really worried , If you can get your hands on a dehumidifier pop that in the tent with a fan for a lil bit to dry things up in the air, even though things are wet it will dry the rest of the moister that's trapped in the air of your tent so no mold issues forming down the road.. :)
You are right it requires return of its environment.

Bacillus is a good bacteria to have but like any bacteria too much of it can cause you other issues cause of the other pathogens that follow some strains of bacteria which in turn can harm us health wise. In the end its all about finding that right balanced environment for your plants. LOL... keep it breezy in there!

So I have a small 24x24x48 tent and usually at night when lights go out i turn the humidifier off but last night I did not. When i woke up everything inside the tent was soaking wet. Im assuming it happened because there was no light source heating things up, not sure. Is this gunna be ok? My humidifier also had sink water in it so my plants have sink water on them.
Don't worry, I've had a wet tent 2 or 3 times this grow (my electrical outlet for the fan is kind of loose) and it dried out without any issues.

Don't worry, I've had a wet tent 2 or 3 times this grow (my electrical outlet for the fan is kind of loose) and it dried out without any issues.
This sounds like a fire waiting to happen, no?

I dont think it will be a problem, you might not want to run it for a day or so

This sounds like a fire waiting to happen, no?
NO
You actually believe a loose electrical outlet is unsafe? I bet your house is pretty new, isn't it?
The only thing wrong with it is an electrical cord will pull out easily (usually by stepping on the cord), not any safety issues. It's the normal condition of an electrical outlet that has been used regularly over the years. We certainly are not speaking of an arcing (black soot on the outlet) connection nor an overloaded circuit.

Back
Top Bottom