Dinafem Purple Orange & Critical Cure CBD Grow

One thing I've learned, you can never have enough tents, LOL
Especially since I'm licensed for 49 plants now, hehe.

I love it when people ask "how many plants can I get in a 2x4 tent?", well the answer is,......ONE.........hahaha.

Hey Chris, while I have you here, take a look at the underside of the leaves on these mystery auto's, they have orange spots on them, looks like some kinda fungus because they are outlined, not like when I get a cal deficiency. You can see the spots on the tops of the leaves as well, but it is more pronounced on the bottom.

Is this just a natural phenomena because the plant is nearing the end of it's life cycle (whenever that is lol) or is is an infection of some kind?

It's only on the auto's, none of the other plants.

I had to cut one of the auto's buds off and try it out, I got pretty stoned, so it's definitely not a CBD plant. It looks like a big bud, but it is mosty leaf, bummer.....

Growing growing growing.......

As you can see, the auto's are slowly being overtaken by the photoperiod plants and will disappear one day entirely, lol.

That's what I'm wondering, I"m still battling those thrips, and as you can see in the pics the yellow sticky traps are totally covered in those fungus gnats. Grrr...

I was in the grow op shop yesterday and hanging out there chatting, buying some more nutes when there were at least 4 other people that came in there who were also battling fungus gnats.
It's a freakin epidemic around here for some reason.

I found a place that sells nematodes and various thrip killing critters in Ontario Canada for anyone who is interested, I'll post the LINK here, hope it's not breaking any rules.

Unfortunately I'm seriously broke, and can't afford to buy any, but one can only dream :)

As usual, nothing went as planned, and I was always in damage control mode.
The plants did not stretch and get a large as I had planned, but that is most likely due to the lower winter ambient temps and the lower humidity.

I've added Liquid Kool Bloom to my nutes to hopefully bulk up the buds, and I'm noticing some growth, but not as much as I would like to see.

Got a few more weeks to go, hopefully they stack up more and fill out during that time.

The good thing is with every grow I learn more, first lesson, genetics genetics genetics.......it's everything.

As usual, nothing went as planned, and I was always in damage control mode.
The plants did not stretch and get a large as I had planned, but that is most likely due to the lower winter ambient temps and the lower humidity.

I've added Liquid Kool Bloom to my nutes to hopefully bulk up the buds, and I'm noticing some growth, but not as much as I would like to see.

Got a few more weeks to go, hopefully they stack up more and fill out during that time.

The good thing is with every grow I learn more, first lesson, genetics genetics genetics.......it's everything.

@Th34v4t4r ust cleaned up the same problem! Used 3% peroxide!

Back
Top Bottom