Dinafem Purple Orange & Critical Cure CBD Grow

Looks like those autos are not gonna stretch at all, they just got thicker and denser, and the buds are forming nicely, but it's totally stiff and you can't even bend the branches, lol

I had to do massive defoliation just to get air and light between the buds, had no choice, but the good thing is that whatever these autos are they are super sticky with resin, so even though they won't produce like I wanted them to, I might get some decent quality medicine out of the small amount they yield.

As for the photo plants, they are starting to stretch and fill out now, which it great, I hope they at least yield enough to make all the electricity I've used worthwhile.

The soil plants dried out a bit on Saturday and got a bit floppy, but they since bounced back after watering, unfortunately my heart unexpectedly stopped and I died for a few minutes (no biggie) and I was in the emergency room, and wasn't around to water them, but God decided I need to stick around and see this grow through to the end, so here I am, haha.
:)

This little guy is one of the purple orance CDB plants that was almost killed by that insecticidal soap I used to try to get rid of those thrips (unsuccessfully) and now it is a flowering bonsai weed :)

The skunk candy is finally starting to stretch:

Thanks Guys :)

I'm still battling those thrips, I guess at the end of this grow I'm gonna have to trash everything and start with new genetics and fresh uninfected soil.

I've tried everything to get rid of those fungus gnats and thrips (as you can see those yellow sticky strips are full of flies) except for nematodes, but i just cannot afford them, they are over $150 incl shipping, way too much.

I might try to get some ladybugs, but I'm not sure if they will go for the pests I have.

Maybe smoking the thrips might give you an extra buzz, lol.

Sorry for the blurry photo, see the holes caused by the thrips, Grrrr....

It would just suck though if I did all of that and scrapped everything for a brand new grow if I just ended up getting reinfected because those little buggers were hiding out in some houseplant somewhere else in my house....doh.
I guess life has no guarantees :)

The autos are starting to bulk up a bit, but nowhere as much as I wanted them to so far, maybe they will bulk up closer to the end.

Since I was not expecting autos (and have never grown them) I'm not actually sure when these are supposed to finish up. Guess I'll be watching for nice amber trichomes as the hairs are starting to turn red now.

Those "supposed" purple orange CBD plants are neither purple nor orange, I don't know what they sent to me, but they aren't even the auto version of a Purple Orange CBD plant.
They just aren't gonna produce, what a waste of effort thanks for the scammers at True North Seedbank.

Dude, I sent like 15 emails just to annoy them because the blew me off immediately.

I also filled out that customer service ticket communication thing on their website that they sent me the 1st blow off reply through, and even attached pictures of the plants that the fraud seeds they sent to me yielded, but they don't even reply through their own website service ticket.

You can't mess with people's well being when it comes to growing your own medicine, sick people heavily rely on the honesty of these seeds companies.

What they did to me without any compensation or even an "I'm sorry" effects me and my family negatively.

Dude, I sent like 15 emails just to annoy them because the blew me off immediately.

I also filled out that customer service ticket communication thing on their website that they sent me the 1st blow off reply through, and even attached pictures of the plants that the fraud seeds they sent to me yielded, but they don't even reply through their own website service ticket.

You can't mess with people's well being when it comes to growing your own medicine, sick people heavily rely on the honesty of these seeds companies.

What they did to me without any compensation or even an "I'm sorry" effects me and my family negatively.

That sucks asss

Pretty much why I've stuck with Seedsman for my seeds, I've strayed a few times, but had good luck when I did

Keep hounding them

They actually have a phone number on their website, but when I call, it just rings and nobody answers, doh.

I'll be buying my seeds locally from now on, they have the Purple Orange CBD seeds here in town for $75 for 5 seeds, pricey, but I want good medicine.

Flowering is coming along, the beautiful smell of developing terpines, ahhhh......

Skunk Candy flowering.......

Back
Top Bottom