Dinafem Purple Orange & Critical Cure CBD Grow

I sure wish i knew what these 3 autos actually were, they aren't even stretching.

They are still all tightly gnarled together and I can hardly get any airflow in the plants because of that.

I've never grown autos before, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm assuming they stretch like any other plant right?

What would cause them to grow so short with such thick stalks, just genetics, or would lower grow temps or some other factor cause that?

I'm pretty much doing everything the same as my last grow, only with better filtration and ventilation this time. Same lights, same nutes ect.

The main stalks on these autos are already thicker than the stalks on the plants when they were at the end of the grow in my last grow, and these plants are nowhere near as old.

Things are starting to take shape, although it's all weird and uneven again, lol.
I sure wasn't planning on these autos!

And my skunk candy mother is getting close to being flipped:

Thanks Penny, I'm just shocked at how thick and stiff these stems are, I can't really even train them in the scrogg because they are so stiff, lol.

Lets just wait and see what happens!
:)

Those little autos are not stretching, I keep asking them nicely to stretch but they aren't listening, lol.
More pics, more of the same.....lol

Skunk Candy is starting to fill out nicely, haven't flipped her yet :)

Made some CCO yesterday and made some infused coconut oil.

Got the coconut oil all over my hands when I squeezed the cheesecloth, now I think I'm feeling mildly stoned, lol. Is that possible right through your skin?

One pot shall rule them all.....lol. (My invaluable outside pot)

Cause that's what greenbins are for......

Mmmmm....budda......

Hey bluenoser, nice to meet ya. Hoping I can come sit in on this grow with you all. Noticed you were a fellow scotian and had to come see what was happening in here lol. I'm currently living in Saskatchewan but lived in NS til I was 25. Seen you mention donairs as well while skimming thru past posts and I near drooled on myself. We are making some tomorrow night, but still not quite the same as a Roberts donairs from wyse road haha.

Anyway, everything is looking pretty good in here. Sorry to hear about those purple orange plants, I grew one and never had that issue, mind you I got mine from a different seed bank in the UK. I should check and see if I have more, can't remember if it was only 1 I got or not. Would be a while before popping one anyway since I just popped 6 Tutankhamon.

Hey there,
by all means, you can hang out and watch me fumble through my grow, lol.

It's so funny when you try your best to totally plan things out and they just fall apart because of unforeseen circumstances, what you don't even know that you don't even know :)

Donairs, yup, I love em, hehe. Unfortunately, my belly shows that I love them these days, haha. Great that you make your own, once a Maritimer, always a Maritimer!

I actually know where Roberts Donair is, I drive past there all the time, but never stopped in, maybe I will now that I hear they are good, none are as good as Ray's on iIsley ave though, he makes the best Lebanese food!

All I need is one solid plant with good genetics for my fav mother, and I'll be cloning and have no needs for seeds anymore, I just gotta find that one pheno!
Cheers :)

Things happen for strange reasons, we just need to pick up where we left off. I'd rather get an auto than a dud lol it's hard to find one strain and stick to it anyway. I found I really like having multiple strains but it gets confusing once they start having different needs and nutrient levels. That's why I'm having a go at 6 of the same strain and see what I can produce under 2 x 600w hid lights.

Yes Roberts makes pretty good donairs, a little bit of spicy kick to them last time I was home but they are huge for the price. Get a 2 pounder and it'll last ya a couple days haha
The wife makes an awesome donair sauce though and either me or her brother will make the meat, it's become quite a process. We even found the proper pita breads...mmmm I can't friggin wait now, look what you've gone and done to me haha, kidding.

A spicy meaty orgasm in your mouth with tangy white sauce all over it lmao ...

You beat a bunch of ground burger til it's super mixed together, mix in your spices, throw it in a bread pan almost like you would with a meatloaf. But it doesn't come out as a meatloaf cause you kneaded and beat the crap out of the burger. After it's cooked you let it cool. Make the donair sauce consisting of evaporated milk, sugar, vinegar and garlic powder. Put in the fridge to thicken. Dice up onions and tomatoes for on the donair if you like. T. After the meat has cooled, think slice it and throw it in a frying pan to sear and reheat. Take a flat bread pita, place meat on top, then your veggies and top with mozzarella cheese. Put in the oven on tinfoil until cheese is melted, pull out and top with the donair sauce that was made earlier. Bon appetit lol

You can get some decent recipes online, look it up, you'll love it I bet. It's a Lebanese food, at least that's where we got it, Lebanese pizza shops in Nova Scotia

Lebanese sweet sauce, MMmm.....lol

Hey Pennywise, I have to ask you this, do you know why all my plants are short and stumpy, even though everything is exactly the same as my last grow? Same nutes, same lights same everything.

Even the critical mass clones from my last grow are growing short, it's weird.
Is this because of lower temp and lower humidity here i the winter by chance?

Just trying to figure it out, I understand the autos are a genetic thing most likely, but I'm stumped by the rest.

My night time temps have been pretty low, it was down to only 58 degrees one night, yikes.

That was the day I put the space heater in the room for over night.

Back
Top Bottom