Dinafem Purple Orange & Critical Cure CBD Grow

The Purple Orange CBD bounced back nicely after training and the rest are starting to catch up now.
I wish they were all the same size and grew evenly, doh. Oh well.......

I'm gonna have a full tent again this grow with the long veg time, scrog screen coming soon :)

I decided to scrog and flower out my Skunk Candy mother, running outta room :)
I just scrogged her, hope she bounces back soon.

I'm starting to get a bit concerned about the Dinafem Purple Orange CBD plants, as they look like they are in flower, but they have only been in veg for around 5 weeks now.

I have not flipped these plants, and it's only the Purple Orange CBD plants that look like this, the others are not showing any signs of flower yet and are still just filling out.

Do these look like they are in flower to you?

To me they look like they are at least into week one of flower, doh.

They are definitely different than anything I've grown before, they are so short and squat (an indica trait of course) but they are so squat that they are not growing outward, just getting all gnarled up and causing difficulty in trying to train them to let some air flow n the center of the plant.

Do you think they sent me auto's by mistake? The tin they came in doesn't say auto anywhere, and I definitely ordered photoperiod seeds!

What do you think?

Nope, because those Dinafem Purple Orange CBD seeds are some of the ones I bought from True North Seedbank, they don't care. Now I know why they blew me off and wouldn't reimburse me for all those seeds they sold me that didn't crack.

Of all they sold to me, only these 3 seeds cracked/survived, and they aren't even what they said they were.

See, they are scammers, they probably had a Dinafem can and put whatever seeds they wanted to get rid of in the can and sold it to me.

This is the can, as you can see, they are not labelled auto's. It came all beat up looking exactly like what you see in the picture.
Grrr....

The 3 big ones in the hydro buckets are the Purple Orange CBD, or, whatever they are supposedly.
They were all germinated at the same time.

I just sent True North Seeds another email, with the pics of the flowering plants, lets see how they blow me off this time, lol.

BTW, today is my birthday, and they were so nice as to send me 5000 loyalty points in an email just now, haha, I'm so loyal aren't I , they totally have my future business.

This is the exact email that True Nothh Seed Bank sent to me:

Dear Customer,
All germination and cultivation inquiries will be ignored. As noted on our website under the legal disclaimer, “By purchasing from True North Seed Bank (www.truenorthseedbank.com) you accept our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy and Legal Disclaimer.” “True North Seed Bank does not accept any product-liability and we do not give any guarantees.” This can be found here: https://truenorthseedbank.com/legal-disclaimer ;

As germination rates can be affected by many variables that we cannot control, including but not limited to: proper storage of the souvenirs, method date of order etc., most breeders cannot and will not guarantee germination, including in countries where it is legal to germinate souvenirs. We do record and relay all complaints and reviews regarding our products back to the breeders and would like to thank you for your feedback.

With that being said, we are always here to help our customers and come up with a resolution to any customer service complaints.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your email it is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Carissa V.
Customer Service Assistant

I would rather give someone praise, but in this case, I am reminded that honesty is the best policy.
I'm a born again Christian, and I guess I am naive thinking everyone conducts themselves with the same honesty kindness and integrity that I do, welcome to the world.

I don't seem to be having much luck lately, I bought myself a birthday Donair, thinking I'd treat myself, what I did not know is that I was their first customer of the day, and the grill cleaner was still on the grill.

They did not clean it properly, so my lovely birthday donair tasted like a mouth full of draino, and my mouth, and tongue have been burning all day.

I'm just SO sick and tired of bad customer service and bad restaurant experiences. Dude, is nothing quality anymore? Does nobody take pride in anything they do anymore? Geesh.

Ahhhh, vented, thank you.

I'm 52 today, almost as old as dirt, lol.

Back
Top Bottom