Discoloration on leaves help

Based on size shouldi use any nutes?

• yes

• no

• less than half strength

• only root booster (nitrogen) (super thrive brand)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slothman

there is a few spots on a couple leaves thats worrying me will include photos

Attachments

• 20190216_155900.jpg
    20190216_155900.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190216_155908.jpg
    20190216_155908.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190216_155918.jpg
    20190216_155918.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 53
there is a few spots on a couple leaves thats worrying me will include photos
Before anyone could properly diagnose your plant and have an idea of what it means we need to know all of the details. There is a link down in my signature on how to ask for grow support. No one can give you any type of diagnosis accuracy without the information that link gives.

What Strain is it? not sure got it from some no name bud

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? again not sure

How Many Plants? 1

Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? veg

If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 3 weeks

Indoor or Outdoor? indoor

Soil or Hydro? hydro

If Hydro, Reservoir size? 5 gal bucket drip system with 2.5 gals in reservoir

If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?

If Hydro, what type of Medium? clay pebbles, rockwool

If Hydro, what type of Setup? bucket drip system see photos

Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 315w LEC

Is it Air Cooled? no

Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 68 - 75 lights on about 5 - 6 degrees less with off

PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.5-6.5 using a water test kit waiting for my digital in mail

Any Pests? no

How Often are you Watering? 2 times to 3 times daily spay with ph adjusted water

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Dyna-Grow Grow liq plnt food 7-9-5
magical CAL MAG 2 2-0-0
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5 x 5 x 5

Am I correct in reading you've had this one plant under a 315W light in a 5x5x5 for 3 weeks? Any others?

I don't know much about hydro, but if that plant is 3 weeks old she is seriously behind the curve....you don't mention how far the light is from the plant....

So, yeah, she needs something.

:goodluck:

I'd say she is drowning in that Rockwool

Pebbles look soaked so I'd assume the wool is too.

Looks like it's just sitting on the pebbles, are there bubbles in the rezz?

Not a fan of top feed because of this

that new light will help and it needs is a decent dose of calmag and you only need to water once a day even with rock wool you still need a bit of a dry cycle period , moist not constantly soaked

Everyone is skirting the issue here @Slothman ...you're killing that baby o_O they don't need anything until about this age (3 weeks)...Just for shits and giggles I'm doing a journal on some white widow beans and at 3 weeks I had not fed at all and they were monsters....
Long story short quit feeding them they don't need it, cuz they're dying...next round you might want to read something about how to grow MJ :reading420magazine: :nomo:

Everyone is skirting the issue here @Slothman ...you're killing that baby o_O they don't need anything until about this age (3 weeks)...Just for shits and giggles I'm doing a journal on some white widow beans and at 3 weeks I had not fed at all and they were monsters....
Long story short quit feeding them they don't need it, cuz they're dying...next round you might want to read something about how to grow MJ :reading420magazine::nomo:
Big difference between soil and hydro my friend

Big difference between soil and hydro my friend
Also a big difference in knowing what to do and not knowing what to do, hence the reading comment.....I didn't read anything before my first grow, and it went about as well as Slothman here, they all died :rofl: funny but not funny...I learned not to love them to death...:rip::rip:

Also a big difference in knowing what to do and not knowing what to do, hence the reading comment.....I didn't read anything before my first grow, and it went about as well as Slothman here, they all died :rofl: funny but not funny...I learned not to love them to death...:rip::rip:

Agree with that

But hydro needs nutes right away unlike most soils, just like Coco needs nutes

Agree with that

But hydro needs nutes right away unlike most soils, just like Coco needs nutes
I'll go for that...I've never done hydro. I've always been in soil, and now my own organic mixture...soil is much easier to regulate and to learn from IMO...now...I'm just here for the popcorn :popcorn: and to make wise cracks :slide:

Back
Top Bottom