Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Well i dont want to go against guidelines but i do not soak my seeds, I simply put them in between paper towels with water ph of 5.5. I have 100% germination rate. I bought 5 crown royal burnt one to a crisp at 18 inches, lost one to rockwool and have 2 going, with 1 seed left.I think i am going to get some white cookies, it sounds delicious

It's good that you got good germ rate.

We can guarantee at least 80% if our recommended is followed.

Hi CKS
I am growing your WW strain and I was wondering if the leaves should be long and slender as they are or am I doing something wrong?
image33938.jpg

How much light for seedlings?

I've got a small grow box setup for deep water hydroponics. It's got room for three bulbs and I've got two 40Watt (actual power... big bulbs) and one 20W (actual power, normal lamp size bulb) in the 6500K range.

While that worked fine for clones that were already several inches tall... I'm concerned that the full 100W (in a 1 square foot box) would be to much for them.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-b

Hi CKS
I am growing your WW strain and I was wondering if the leaves should be long and slender as they are or am I doing something wrong?
image33938.jpg

Yes that is definitely white widow or same leafe structure i should say ;-) very nice, you have a grow journal? I would like to sub it since i want to buy these next i just ordered white cookies
here is a documented ww grow My White Widow Adventure

How much light for seedlings?

I've got a small grow box setup for deep water hydroponics. It's got room for three bulbs and I've got two 40Watt (actual power... big bulbs) and one 20W (actual power, normal lamp size bulb) in the 6500K range.

While that worked fine for clones that were already several inches tall... I'm concerned that the full 100W (in a 1 square foot box) would be to much for them.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-b
You can put all that 100 on them for sure, the thing you want to stay away from is HID light during seedling. CFL, Floros are fine, monitor the heat and let em bask in the light

You can put all that 100 on them for sure, the thing you want to stay away from is HID light during seedling. CFL, Floros are fine, monitor the heat and let em bask in the light

Excellent, thank you for the help.

As for the temperature... the box does get warmer than the room it's in but it doesn't seem to get too hot... and does have an input and output fan that run 24/7. Do you know at what temperature it starts to be a problem?

Thanks G00ch . You really made my day! I wasn't sure if the seeds from CKS after looking at others pics as they have the same plant seeds from the same place and their leaf structure is rather wide and short length. I haven't done a grow journal but will look into doing it with my new batch. I can tell you that the WW clones are way quicker than growing from seed I am keeping pics of my new grow as well so hopefully a journal

Yes that is definitely white widow or same leafe structure i should say ;-) very nice, you have a grow journal? I would like to sub it since i want to buy these next i just ordered white cookies
here is a documented ww grow My White Widow Adventure

Thanks G00ch . You really made my day! I wasn't sure if the seeds from CKS after looking at others pics as they have the same plant seeds from the same place and their leaf structure is rather wide and short length. I haven't done a grow journal but will look into doing it with my new batch. I can tell you that the WW clones are way quicker than growing from seed I am keeping pics of my new grow as well so hopefully a journal

well you also have to take into consideration health of the plant, what its being fed and what light its getting etc.. But yours looks uber healthy and waiting for that 12/12 to start blowing out buds, and similar to the link i posted which also looked uber healthy and not a cks.

Wish you were local would love to grab a clone of that beast, im growing crown royal(purple kush x blueberry), and i just ordered some white cookies

I haven't looked at your link yet will do as soon after I figure out how to use this site. How do you know where I live? What info comes up about me

I dont know where you live but I havnt heard of anyone From Ma. Most people aren't from the Us i think, so i just assume you are not either

Oh ok phew. Don't know how to add a photo to this I took some of her flowers this morning that I'd like to share and get an opinion of WW or not

ok uploading pics is somewhat complicated but once you get it down its easy. the process i use. I take pics with my phone or ipad, upload them to facebook in private only i can see. then i save them to my computer edit them if necessary, then when you log in at the top you will see Gallery mouse over that and at the bottom you will see upload images. then you click on the button to select your images you can select multiple by holding cntrl and clicking each file, then after you have selected all the files and click the open button you will be back at the main screen, click the upload/submit button. This is where it gets a little tricky because you have not uploaded anything yet, on the next page at the bottom there is a button that says process click that. now that you have the image in your gallery you g to the post and clikc the 3rd button from the right, so start on right and count 3 backwards and that will take you to the gallery then you simple click once on the file and it will add the code automagically
Edit!!!
Yes you can add images
this is a google search for white widow
white_widow58.jpg

What makes you think its not what it says it is? You uploaded an image is that not your grow you uploaded earlier? If that was your grow that looks like every white widow i have seen, although each plant is an individual, even clones, they have their own personality.

I have never ordered seeds b4 and idk CKS but it all is starting to sound legit. It is my first grow from CKS, I have only ever grown from clone b4 and not from seed. I know how to upload photos I mean how do you do it from the reply button in the bottom rhs of your comment box, once I click that there is only an option to type and not add photos but thanks. Any how I have now realised that if you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page on my iPhone there is a quick reply notepad type display with the my photo button

Back
Top Bottom