Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Hi I ordered from crop king seeds and never got my seeds I ordered now they said they resent them but I didn't get a email saying they are shipped and I called they said they were I'm not to sure about cropkingseeds
Good luck. As I've said repeatedly, I've given up on them, new owners are IMO borderline frauds. Crap king seeds, never again.

Fuck, the old owners were frauds, new ones aren't much better. I'm so thankful that they screwed me over on last order. They told me that I was lucky to even get wrong seeds. I've bought off them only for like 5 years. Since he screw up I've found so many places to get legitimate crosses, lot of times I get direct from breeder. Using credit cards, cash, PayPal, pretty every way to pay. After I did first harvest with real seeds, no way in hell I'll ever buy from them again

They can't even tell you who the breeder is, because they don't breed. They have zero info about their strains

Lol tell me about it. Last run of northern lights I did from them, 2 plants ended up with cheese terps. There is 0 cheese genes in NL, lie to me some more.

Lol tell me about it. Last run of northern lights I did from them, 2 plants ended up with cheese terps. There is 0 cheese genes in NL, lie to me some more.

My bubba kush started budding 3 weeks after popping under 18hrs light. Wtf, screwed up my run that round, lost over a lb in yield. But I was very lucky to even get wrong seeds, that's what their boss emailed me. Fuck them, but I'm grateful for the screwup. Now I have some actual real deal funk.

My bubba kush started budding 3 weeks after popping under 18hrs light. Wtf, screwed up my run that round, lost over a lb in yield. But I was very lucky to even get wrong seeds, that's what their boss emailed me. Fuck them, but I'm grateful for the screwup. Now I have some actual real deal funk.
I had my posts deleted and got threatened with a loss of post privileges for telling my story in another thread.....one started by CKS, titled "we will do better". By doing better, you mean continuing to send people wrong seeds and failing to respond to phone, email, live chat, and plus? That's doing better? Lesson learned.

Like you said, long term I'm grateful the screwed me over like this. It's the push I needed to order from some real breeders.

I had my posts deleted and got threatened with a loss of post privileges for telling my story in another thread.....one started by CKS, titled "we will do better". By doing better, you mean continuing to send people wrong seeds and failing to respond to phone, email, live chat, and plus?

CKS never responded to anybody's complaints in that thread until it became a circus of "CKS fucked me" stories. Their last post literally said "you can't please everyone"...which is a hell of customer service mantra. Problem is they consider all of their customers "everyone".

Yea I think I started that thread, or one very similar. I posted the email they sent. They sent 2-3 packs to replace the 2-3 that got screwed. On 2nd shipment they smashed the seeds before sending them to me. Now that's pretty petty. Hell I just ordered $800 worth of symbiotic just 2 secs ago, even paid with cc, I'll have in hand Tuesday. Plus they'll give me couple packs of freebies. Now that's customer service

seedsman.com has my business for the foreseeable future. There was an issue with payment where I was a few bucks short (on a large $ order) and instead of canceling and re-ordering they said "thanks for the order" and included a shit ton of freebies as well. It was a REFRESHING customer experience.

Thinking I'll be ordering thru True North Seeds, a few people in my journal have recommended them. As far as the actual breeders I'm interested in some strains from Bomb Seeds, Canuk, and Dinafem, and as far as I can see they seem reputable. Would love to hear any thoughts or comments on the bank or breeders. Also, if anyone has used Oasis Genetics products, I would love to hear from you. They seem interesting but very little info other than their own site out there.

Thinking I'll be ordering thru True North Seeds, a few people in my journal have recommended them. As far as the actual breeders I'm interested in some strains from Bomb Seeds, Canuk, and Dinafem, and as far as I can see they seem reputable. Would love to hear any thoughts or comments on the bank or breeders. Also, if anyone has used Oasis Genetics products, I would love to hear from you. They seem interesting but very little info other than their own site out there.

A list of breeders categorized in their respective areas (Canada/US/Europe/etc) AND what global customers they can serve would be super helpful. Maybe we should peel out of this dead horse thread and start a thread asking for that?

True north ships globally. They are more a seed bank then a breeder etc. They are bit more in price to say crop king seeds for example. However you can get almost any strain.

True north ships globally. They are more a seed bank then a breeder etc. They are bit more in price to say crop king seeds for example. However you can get almost any strain.
Yeah the 3 breeders I mentioned are what I plan to order through true north.

Time + Hassle = Money, so I would go with a solid vendor any day (at any reasonable price).
You may find some considerably overpriced as well. What I have done in the past before I made any orders from them is to first check the breeders pricing, then checked true Norths pricing and make a decision from there. When the breeders are selling 5 or 10 packs of their seeds and true Noth is selling 3 or six for the same price the breeder is then you know you have to carefully weigh the options. To me breeders are my preference because they deal directly with you. True north won't is a problem arrises. They will give you the run around.... just something to think about.

You may find some considerably overpriced as well. What I have done in the past before I made any orders from them is to first check the breeders pricing, then checked true Norths pricing and make a decision from there. When the breeders are selling 5 or 10 packs of their seeds and true Noth is selling 3 or six for the same price the breeder is then you know you have to carefully weigh the options. To me breeders are my preference because they deal directly with you. True north won't is a problem arrises. They will give you the run around.... just something to think about.

Fair enough. I'd always prefer to cut out the middle man if possible. Maybe amend my previous thought of a dedicated thread...make it about breeders that will deal direct with customers.

Back
Top Bottom