DIY Grow Lights Demonstration - Grower Support

X2 Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana (Bubblegum x Banana Kush) Day 34 Flower with 120 watt High Powered bridgelux Vero29s 3000K Topped/Tied Botanicare Pure Blend Pro with all Supplements Coco/Perlite
IMG_270510.JPG

Greetings,

Taking a crash coarse in COB's.

Got u on my short list.

Is the 20 pound weight per unit accurate or a typo? Asking because it seems much heavier than most. I think my Secret Jardin's are rated for that but 40 pounds hanging makes me worry.

tia

Start Week 6 Flower
Emerald Triangle Blackberry Og Timber CXB200 3000K Intense Flower Fixture
IMG_280716.JPG

Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana 120 Watt Bridgelux Vero29 3000K
IMG_27718.JPG

Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana 120 Watt Bridgelux Vero29 3000K
IMG_280314.JPG

HSO Green Crack 90 Watt Bridgelux Vero29 3000K
IMG_27889.JPG

HSO Green Crack 60 Watt Bridgelux Vero18 3500K
IMG_278910.JPG

My intake fan / filter is external, feeds 2 tents, then another fan extracts and sends my exhaust into the attic which has a ginormous carbon filter up there.

Shorter: Only things hanging in the tents is lights :)

Have some more questions if you don't mind, be back later, gotta go feed the critters.

Damn work gets in the way of fun time.

Been under Induction for a few years, cramming on COB tech to get up to speed.

For those outside of Cali I get hit with $.35 kWh in summer. Contrast that with $.11 my friend in Utah pays. So efficiency while costly up front pays off for me.

Crunching numbers, wanna make sure I get at least what I get with 420 watts of induction + 40 watts of 660nm and 730nm.

S0554092-20151230.JPG

Northern Lights, day 46 under 460 watts of induction and led

What angle is the LEDiL?

What kind of lead time do you need for 2 lights? Looking for something as soon as next week.

Gotta get some sack time, will be back.

Damn work gets in the way of fun time.

Been under Induction for a few years, cramming on COB tech to get up to speed.

For those outside of Cali I get hit with $.35 kWh in summer. Contrast that with $.11 my friend in Utah pays. So efficiency while costly up front pays off for me.

Crunching numbers, wanna make sure I get at least what I get with 420 watts of induction + 40 watts of 660nm and 730nm.

S0554092-20151230.JPG

Northern Lights, day 46 under 460 watts of induction and led

What angle is the LEDiL?

What kind of lead time do you need for 2 lights? Looking for something as soon as next week.

Gotta get some sack time, will be back.
72 degree output angle on the CXB200. I would rec CXB200 4000K if your looking for the most efficient Timber. What type of area are you covering with current setup? CXB200 covers 6square ft and replaces 400watt High Pressure Sodium during flower. During vegetation CXB200 will cover 9sqft and replace 600 watt Metal Halide
UPS ground. All depends on how far from California u are? Will ship same day or next day depending on what time u order. Call DLP and tellem Jimmy sent u and they will take care of ya

BTW The manual dimmer function lets you increase efficiency when you power down veg and early flower or hot days.

Day 39 Flower with Vero240 4000K left and CXB200 3000K right HSO Blue Dream (seed) 5 gallon root pouches Coco/Perlite Botanicare Pure Blend Pro w/ all Supplements Topped/Tied
IMG_29508.JPG

Some Variation and very easy to find keepers. I am looking forward to see the yield #s

The induction is almost 4' long so it has very even coverage, which is why I was curious about the beam angle of the lens.

It's in a 4 x 4 tent but I only use about 4 x 3.

btw I am local, just north of DLP.

My master plan is to start flower under the induction tent. The 730nm kick on for a few minutes at lights out. The girls flip really quick under this setup.

Then the second half of flower would be under the Timber tent with some UV added. That's why I would go 3000k.

Day 39 Flower with Vero240 4000K left and CXB200 3000K right HSO Blue Dream (seed) 5 gallon root pouches Coco/Perlite Botanicare Pure Blend Pro w/ all Supplements Topped/Tied

Some Variation and very easy to find keepers. I am looking forward to see the yield #s

Which side do u think is winning?

Did the 3000k 3590's side stretch more or are they simply larger?

Hey Jimmy,

Reading your 18 and 29 vero thread, on page 20.

I thought u were DLP, my bad, probably asking questions u can't answer.

Thx for all u do, it's a big help :)

Hey Jimmy,

Reading your 18 and 29 vero thread, on page 20.

I thought u were DLP, my bad, probably asking questions u can't answer.

Thx for all u do, it's a big help :)
DLP Owns Timber and Handbuilds each Timber at there facility in California. I worked withem on Design. I do all Testing/Feedback on Timbers for him also.
And Thanks man
I like to show growers what a fixture can do because believe it or not I was new to this at one time and got played couple times myself with overhyped under performing systems and can tell every one Cree CXB3590 is Tops and Bridgelux Vero29 is the best bang for buck

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty clear that the Cree 3590 3000Ks beat up the Vero 29 4000Ks in terms of yield. My Vero240 is really cool, but I can't deny seeing the performance side-by-side.

On the other hand, I am getting some terpenes and trichome development that I think surpasses my past grows. My buds are smaller, tighter and really frosty.

Are you finding any differences in terpenes/trichomes between the colors in your grow, Jimmy?

Back
Top Bottom