DNA Genetics Sorbet collection group

Best to do extreme close ups. That way no one can see all the shitty leaves on my plants. Genetics tell the plants what to do. I just do the photo shoots and crop the hell out of them LMAO.

DNA say Terps don't lie. With their genetics that does seem to be the case. Their Recon Og had a abundance a smell and flavor also.

Looks fantastic!

Attachments

• 20200217_165736.jpg
    20200217_165736.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
I am really happy with it. Kind of weird. I found info on another site that said the Banana Sorbet was crap and had no smell. I am getting lots of sweetness from all 3 of mine. Not sure if he just didn't grow it right or what. You never know till you smoke it. I could be wrong. This plant is looking like a keeper to me. Even without flavor it should have power. Lots of the banana genetics come mostly from a strain Crockett had. It had banana smell little flavor but tons of resin. That is why I got the Banana Sorbet.

Seeing how they released it as a collection. They were pretty sure all of them would work. There really shouldn't be any bad ones. The Sorbet #4 is next in line.

Back
Top Bottom