Do you have a 550 V2 R-Spec?

HappySrirachaSauce

do I need supplemental lighting for the vegetive state? I saw the B spec light but holy fuck it’s another 850$.

I prefer the warranty and origin of the hlg brand which is why I steer away from spider farmer and others, BUT I know nothing...

Decent full spectrum grow light. It will do well for both.

Yer over thinking it

You have an amazing light

Now focus on learning to grow amazing plants

I will probs get the 300 l less expensive
Yer over thinking it

You have an amazing light

Now focus on learning to grow amazing plants

I don't know any better I need to treat it like a business plan and account for every, step, and possible thing that can go wrong. When it is all on paper I am good to go lol.

OCD is not conducive to growing

Lol

You will go nuts when your plant has an issue

But go a head and piss un needed money away if u want, yer light is perfect for growing, all I use are QB lights

I do use Flower lights 2700k or 3000k lights and 3500k or 4000k for veg
But have ran flower and veg under both with great success

OCD is not conducive to growing

Lol

You will go nuts when your plant has an issue

But go a head and piss un needed money away if u want, yer light is perfect for growing, all I use are QB lights

I do use Flower lights 2700k or 3000k lights and 3500k or 4000k for veg
But have ran flower and veg under both with great success

I have autisim and this is the only way I know how to do things.

I have autisim and this is the only way I know how to do things.
Totally different then my friend, good on you for starting to grow... congrats

Can totally relate to that

Yer processes sound good so far

I'd run that one light, this grow, get yer processes fine tuned, then think about adding a light next grow

Holler if you have questions, many many good peeps here to help you

You don’t need that, trust me... for the same price as that add on you could buy a light from budget that comes mixed spectrum with blues, reds, UV, IR... just throwing that out there. I own 4 HLGs I wouldn’t even think about wasting my cash on that, the light is amazing as is and it doesn’t need anything else. Just buy another light thats better for vegging, but the r spec does great in veg as is...save your cash or buy another light. That’s my advice for you.

Back
Top Bottom