Need suggestions for adding LED lighting

Cwmoore577

So I’m about to start my 3rd grow and now that I’ve got the hang of the growing process down I’m looking for better quality buds. Last buds turned out better than the first but still not as dense as I would like.

I’ve asked a few people here and all pointed to not enough wattage in my tent.

Right now I’ve got two lights: one is a cheap blurple full spec LED that outputs 102 watts, the other is a SunSystem HPS 150.

I’m looking for an LED to either add and run with one of these lights (possibly with the blurple for veg and with the HPS for flower) or on its own if it would be good enough.

My budget is around $200-300 and I know I’m pretty limited in that range for a good LED.
Any input from people more experienced would be awesome.

So far I’m looking at the HLG 100 v2 4000k model or the Spider Farmer SF-2000 maybe?

My tent dimensions are 2” tall, 58” wide and 22” deep, so about a 4.5ft x 2ft area. The square footage is 8.86ft although usually I run two plants at a time and they don’t take up the whole space.

Thanks!!

Please check our Sponsors.

They are all reputable companies, with lights for any pocket, and many offer discounts to 420 Magazine members.

Without them, 420 Magazine would not be a free resource for all. Please support those who support us. :thanks:

We have some great options. Our 250w with an XL heatsink would fit your space nicely. It would put you just north of the $300 mark for it. If interested, let me know and we can get you set-up right!

Here is what it can do ...

IMG_20200216_170605_893.jpg

IMG_20200214_140813_061.jpg
re

Below from @Silverfox125
IMG_20200210_074958_372.jpg

It’s no secret. I am in love with the BudgetLED product. If you have any questions let me know.

I bought one in an emergency situation and had no intention of converting to LED but one grow with the @Budget LED light and it felt foolish not to get the rest. Lower power consumption and better quality of light and flower.

I couldn’t be happier. I often think about how lucky I was that they were a sponsor here or I may not have heard of the best light I’ve ever seen

:green_heart:

I do have a question though, is it possible to wire 2- series 3 500w together like a daisy chin or do you think that’s too much load for the breaker?

What AMP is the breaker?

Right now it’s on a 15amp but I have a 60amp breaker from the old hot tub that I could re run to the room.

Yea it may be stretching it. The 60 would be way better.

But the panels can be daisy chained together to run off the same timer?

Should not be a problem. I typically advise to separate them just in case you only need to run half your space at a time.

Back
Top Bottom