Do you like Pot

Dope is the only one that I don't like.

Chronic is pretty lame too, but it's just a cheesy early 90's term for good weed, then someone made a strain and called it "chronic" thus making it, stupid to use as a general term, because now the name implies a specific strain.

I generally call it "weed" or "herb", sometimes, "trees"..I don't say "pot" alot when talking to younger people, but some of my peers, I'll use it from time to time..

Oh, I don't like "reefer" either..reminds me too much of "Reefer madness", although, "reefer madness" would make a coolazz, strain name. :D (copywrited.)

I don't have a problem with people calling it pot, but I can see why others would. I never used to call it "reefer" until I met my boyfriend, cause he calls it that. I kinda like calling it that now, it grew on me, has an ol' timey feel lol. Usually though I just call it weed...

I like 2 refer to 2 it as 'bud' or 'green'~I'm with most of ya'll 'bout callin it dope~dope
like a lotta people here said reeks 2 much of drugs~not medicene~ like 'pot'~that ole word's been around forever~weed~bud~green~ganja~those ones sound a lil better I guess~if its weed~I'll be smokin it~
PEACE OUT~

Back
Top Bottom