Do you start your autos in their final pot?

To learn autos, I just did what @Carcass was doing. I think I'm only about in the middle of the spectrum as far as quantity, though. Other here are easily hitting 8-10 oz in bigger pots.
Once the method is down, constantly upgrading genetics and lights has helped me achieve better yields. I'm not necessarily interested in getting MORE. I grow 4-5 plants at a time, I have plenty of weed to smoke. I want BETTER. Better taste (better terps), better smell, better resistance to disease, better looking,
And for an auto, this Wedding Cake is about as strong as I’ve grown.
577AF557-CA7E-4AE7-AA33-51977BDCE663.jpeg

Im going to run it again next month under a new light and see if it can get even better.
where do you get your seeds from

As for autoflower in general i think most of them aren't really ready for prime time genetically.
They are very unpredictable, if you find one thats stable then add that one in your rotation.

The best autoflower I've found so far, the most stable trouble free is a Honey Peach CBD.
I get between 6 to 8oz everytime I grow it and it grows up to over 4" a day.
very true! they're extremely unstable in my experience sometimes you get a lot, sometimes you get little, i'm consistent with my fems, but my autos are all over the place, sometimes i'll get 10g, some times 100....

Back
Top Bottom