Doc required!

Jamfen

Alright guys ... I have a problem , done loads a researching and cant narrow it down sufficiently to treat .. photos to follow ... Basically i went to water/feed the twins who are into 2nd week of flowering , came home to see yellowing on some of the top fan leaves ( SEE PIC ) of my northern lights auto...red russian xxl not affected
..... grown in soil .. fed every 2 days as required 1.5 lts ( Just over an american quart )
PH .. 6.3 _6.8 .. checked run off at 5.8
12/12 , 600w light ..light 3ft away from top
I also use a speciality bloomer , super pk (see photo) , I do not use it every feed as it is NPK = 0-20-25 ... im hoping this could be my problem but not sure ..
Any help would be appreciated
20190802_122811.jpg
20190802_125008.jpg

Np, if you aren't using it I about guarantee it. I have to use a fair dose of it on all my plants from the start pretty much. You know the drill though, I'm no expert. The big brains will show up soon though! Cheers, luck to your grow!:yahoo:

Think you may have answered that one yourself matey. usually pk products are used in late flowering for a short time. Not heard of the brand your using myself but would try cutting that out 1st to find out as much as you can about when is best to hit it with the pk.

What are you growing in and what are you feeding if you don't mind me asking? I've had this issue and I was told here a ways back that indoor lights and led's especially cause the plants to need more cal mag and I've found that to be the case. I go a sliver heavy on the application , my bottle says 1.5tsp I go 2. Since starting with it I never see yellow or browning or spots unless it's a really healthy plant that needs even more than I'm giving. THat's what seems to be the case for me anyway!

Np, if you aren't using it I about guarantee it. I have to use a fair dose of it on all my plants from the start pretty much. You know the drill though, I'm no expert. The big brains will show up soon though! Cheers, luck to your grow!:yahoo:
depends on water being used too , also led does have a tendency to need more cal mag for the feeds too. if tap water is being used , you have to find out how much ppm is already in it. In the uk we get heavily treated water that already has a ppm of around 150-200. usually base metals traces but lots of chlorine and chloramine. Cal/mag is not as stripped from this supply for us here so we dont seem to use it as much as other countries. If your using R.o water or filtered then you would without doubt need it as a substitute.

Think you may have answered that one yourself matey. usually pk products are used in late flowering for a short time. Not heard of the brand your using myself but would try cutting that out 1st to find out as much as you can about when is best to hit it with the pk.

I've started bloomers too early too lol! What I've seen with that is it blows out all the foliage on the bottom.

I see what you are growing in now lol dang wake and bake. Just wonder if there's cal/mag in the mix :bongrip:

I've started bloomers too early too lol! What I've seen with that is it blows out all the foliage on the bottom.

I see what you are growing in now lol dang wake and bake. Just wonder if there's cal/mag in the mix :bongrip:
I used calmag till i ran out a week ago but our water here is hard and laden with base trace metals. i treat it with a fish tank product for the chloramine and chlorine but it doesnt remove anything else so not really had cal mag issue in a grow.

I've baked the crap out of a fair amount of plants. Sometimes it happens in the young super fast, like overnight there are leaves that just brown out like I was holding the light right on them or something! Other times I've gotten cool yellow swirl patterns...I really think they were all due to low cal/mag. I'm growing some in that vulx organic mix that was introduced here a bit back, I had to foliar spray those to keep them from yellow/browning out, as soon as I did and I was able to up it in the next feeding they bounced right back.

Cheers Guys ...its one i got from Holland ..npk is really kind high , ill flush plant today and treat with cal/mag next feed .. water here in Scotland is straight from hills ,not treated .. couldnt even tell what ppm of it is

Back
Top Bottom