Doctor Dro's Mystery Strain Journal 2011

Doctor Dro

Whats up guys , wish i would have started this journal earlier, but instead i will start it now, better late than never.

Ok guys heres the breakdown.

This is my 2nd time growing. First time was outside, due to the fact that I was in highschool living with parents.

Now i have my own place, but due to snobby roommates, i am yet again forced to grow outside. (more bud for me anyways)

Had a collection of seeds, about 5-6 of these, mainly kush related strands. I believe my little brother may have mixed some in not sure, X_x .

Out of these 5-6 , only 3 germinated, and after planting these, 2 plants started growing, with 1 dying in first couple days. This was over a month ago.

So luckily, one lived.

This is her today.

dx0pc6.png

SIDE (TRIED TO SHOW FEMALE WHITE HAIRS COMING IN BUT SHITTY CAMERAPHONE DIDNT PICK THEM UP)
262qid4.png

FRONT
43vcl.png

shes between 2 and 3 feet.

Was hoping you guys could help me out as far as indica, sativa, etc. In the beginning it appeared to be obviously indica, with the very fat leaves, but now i am not sure.

I believe it has been in vegetative stage for about 1-1.5 months now

Just now able to recognize sex of the plant, which is FEMALE . :)

Using a basic mixture.
5/8 Miracle grow potting mix
2/8 Dirt/sand
1/8 manufactured cow manure

In a decent sized old pot with 6 inch round hole at bottom. also a few small holes drilled around edges at bottom.

Watering every other day/ as needed.

Organic plant food has been used once.

ANY FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom