Doctor in the house? Diagnosis needed

PlanetJ

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to read this!

I have an attempt at a bonsai mum, but I fed her something with a result I do not really like ... since then she has been root pruned, repotted and only gotten water with molasses.

Does anybody recognize the following symptoms ?

IMG_20141211_022720.jpg

All my clones reacted to this too, and died. (I know, should not feed rooting clones .. it was a test with a VERY mild solution .. 1/4 strength or so. Ans since mum did not have any nutes for a while, she got the same.

I basically fed my vegging plants the same, with the only difference being the following compound: Aptus start booster.
This is a grow and root stimulator, supplemented to regular NPK feeds. It has organically active compounds.

I also added a *zyme product ...

I have no f-ing clue what I'm doing with these nutes tho .. I just follow instructions on the bottles that I got with my second hand tent with supplies ...

Could anybody help me out here understanding what I likely did wrong, and what I should be reading before I apply fertz again ? Thanks a ton in advance!

plants dont look bad.some light reading-----
Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

I have no f-ing clue what I'm doing with these nutes tho .. I just follow instructions on the bottles that I got with my second hand tent with supplies ...

do you know who you bought it from?? I dont think I would use nutrients that were seconds,never no how old they are,or even if they are pure.

I'm sure they are pure .. the dude bought all this stuff new, and it looked the part. He did one grow, fucked up badly by the looks of the salt buildup on the pots, and abandoned it ... wife was real glad to see it go...

I'm just not sure when I would want to use what ... :p

I'll get a few pics and translations ... it's all Dutch labeled ... basically, your average organic complete set from veg to bloom with a few boosers, enzymes and soil mix .. I used it twice now, with a little nuteburn on the leaftips, but otherwise great response.

Might take an hour or two .. dinner and baby-bedtime first :)

Thankx in advance for helping me out here :)

Wasnt able to take pics yesterday anymore .. here they are now:

IMG_20141212_104602.jpg
IMG_20141212_104718.jpg
IMG_20141212_104803.jpg

I added all these in the recommended dosage devided by 2, except for the top booster, super pk, pk13/14 and the bug spray.

Here is the feeding schedule used, adapted a little to compensate mum not needing all that much.

So I am most likely looking at nuteburn in the growingtips then ? Odd how it bypassed the fanleafs ?

You don't have much in the way of fan leaves for it to affect. I have found that the smaller leaves show symptoms first at the tips.

There is also the thought of pH fluctuations due to so many different nutrients being added. Do you check pH after mixing the nutrients?

No, I only have a soil pH meter .. and it steps at 0.5 increments ... so not that reliable .. this stuff is all meant to go together tho, and should not need adjustment, unless your waters base pH is insane .. which mine is not .. 6.8 according to company.

Back
Top Bottom