Does anybody know what this is? Hope it’s not going to be a problem

Ow okay...So you ask for our input and when you get my honest input which is not really what you wanted to hear...you say Bolox...Hmm Well that's also how they are known but not what you meant i guess

Well wish you all the best with that He/She
@Purplehazer I don't think he was saying it to you. It was in agreement with you that he expressed disappointment. Not a slight at you in any way.
Just the British way of expressing them selves.
Peace to ya.
Bill

Ow okay...So you ask for our input and when you get my honest input which is not really what you wanted to hear...you say Bolox...Hmm Well that's also how they are known but not what you meant i guess

Well wish you all the best with that He/She
Hey @Purplehazer
The bolox was a replacement for f**k, I thought it more apt:)
No way would I say bolox to anybody’ that’s been kind enough to give me the time, apologies if you took it that way matey, not intended.
Your not wrong on me not wanting to hear any bummer news regarding the ladies. I’d already checked it out with a few top growers I’ve been following @Bill284 @dick23rk and @Jon
The consensus was to cut em off and keep a very close eye on her.. that was,in all likelihood what I was going to do..however, out of a general curiosity I thought I’d ask a broader audience. And see what the majority leaned towards..
there’s so many different opinions and styles and info on getting the best out of the girls, that it makes it harder to choose the right way forward at times.
If there was a big swing in opinion I would certainly of taken that into my decision making.
But in all honesty, as you say.. I was, I suppose just looking to reinforce what I wanted the answer to be.
I’m always grateful for any input, so thank you again. And apologies again if I’ve left you thinking your input was not appreciated.
Peace an buds to ya

Hi Bud Love

So Sorry for the misunderstanding on my behalf and like to offer you my sincere apologies

And i would have done the same...cut the pollen Balls and WATCH her like a hawk!! especially because its showing so clear in such an early stage

Not very often have i seen pre-flower "Pollen-sacks" with such a clear and big stem on Hermaphrodites...However Males on the other hand

So please be very careful with that one if you have more plants in the room
Peace :peace:and loads of Buds to ya
and again sorry for misunderstanding;)

Back
Top Bottom