Does anybody know what this is? Hope it’s not going to be a problem

Bud Love

Hi to all you good folk out there
Hope the worlds spinning right for y’all .:)
I have a g13 diesel auto seed 26 days old, and she’s started to grow this little cheeky number..
3CC441BD-BC14-44D9-9ACA-E3672FCA481E.jpeg
if anybody has any info or knowledge (good or bad) to enlighten me , I thank you in advance.
Much appreciated good people
Peace an buds to y’all
Bud

It might be a problem. That looks to me like a pollen sac. If it is, either your girl isn't a girl at all, or she has hermaphrodite characteristics.
Thank you for your time @Sueet appreciated, even though I feel a tear coming on:)
Feckfeckittyfeckfeck.
Peace an buds to ya

Hi to all you good folk out there
Hope the worlds spinning right for y’all .:)
I have a g13 diesel auto seed 26 days old, and she’s started to grow this little cheeky number..
3CC441BD-BC14-44D9-9ACA-E3672FCA481E.jpeg
if anybody has any info or knowledge (good or bad) to enlighten me , I thank you in advance.
Much appreciated good people
Peace an buds to y’all
Bud
Looks like it had been topped. Could that have caused her to hermie?

Hey @RetiredRN thanks for giving up the time
Hope your well.
It’s true,, I’ve topped her probably well to late aswell . And funnily enough, I’ve just asked that question myself..
I’ll let you know as I wise up:) that’ll teach me for experimenting on her, she was looking fine.
How where the jellies in the end? Do the job for you?
And I hope you enjoy your NL as much as I have mine:) I’ve got about 1/8 left.
Peace an buds to ya girl

It might be a problem. That looks to me like a pollen sac. If it is, either your girl isn't a girl at all, or she has hermaphrodite characteristics.
This ^^^ if its female plant and you see this - think again about topping the main stem. Its SUPER stressful to plants and I dont suggest doing that. There are other more useful ways to train.

This ^^^ if its female plant and you see this - think again about topping the main stem. Its SUPER stressful to plants and I dont suggest doing that. There are other more useful ways to train.
Thanks @bobrown14 . Appreciate the time .
Pretty sure I’ll be in no hurry in the future.
Thanks again
Peace to ya
Bud

Hey @RetiredRN thanks for giving up the time
Hope your well.
It’s true,, I’ve topped her probably well to late aswell . And funnily enough, I’ve just asked that question myself..
I’ll let you know as I wise up:) that’ll teach me for experimenting on her, she was looking fine.
How where the jellies in the end? Do the job for you?
And I hope you enjoy your NL as much as I have mine:) I’ve got about 1/8 left.
Peace an buds to ya girl
Peace an buds to you as well. I’m loving my northern lights buds. They are very smooth and I love the high from them.

@Bud love rip it off and see if any more grow or not. Sometimes a plant might herm because of stress, I had one last summer and it only ever grew a single sack. I'd wait it out before you think of chopping her.

@Bud love rip it off and see if any more grow or not. Sometimes a plant might herm because of stress, I had one last summer and it only ever grew a single sack. I'd wait it out before you think of chopping her.
Thank you kindly.. that’s music to my eyes.
Peace an buds to ya.

Hey @Regrowth . Thanks for taking the time. Hope your good n stuff.
I plucked it earlier in the evening, gonna keep an eye on her now.
thznks agsin
Bud

Only if it's not a stable strain, otherwise no
I'm sorry there Bob, but I have to disagree, I always top mine at the 4 or 5 node, and sometimes I wait for it to get bigger and take my clones from the top...never once had a problem...only time I had a hermie was a few years ago on a "Bad" comparative grow for a sponsor who is no longer here, and "Shall Not Be Named" kinda like Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter :rofl:

More than likely it was an unstable strain, or it was just a regular bean that had to be sexed...

I'm still a fairly green grower, but I'm also a big fan of topping cuz I've found it more quickly breaks my apical dominance than LST methods and allows me to get to the canopy shape that I want faster. I haven't had any plants herm on me yet except for the one that split her main stem while I was re-tying some of her branches in flower :'(. Haha

Back
Top Bottom