Does anyone veg under L.E.D's and have a journal I can see?

Tricknology

I need some advice from led growers. Im not flowering under them I just want to use them to veg. I read post on another site where a few people stated that a 300 watt led would blow out a 400 watt hid in veggin. If anyone has a journal I can check out it would be helpful, also what would be the best brand to get? All opinions on this matter are important to me. I want fast bushy growth but not hid fast if you know what Im trying to say

much thanks to all in general wth!!

Hey currently just starting a new grow and have been vegging them under a LED will make sure to post here when the journal is up!

I can tell you so far this light for the price I got it is crazy good! took a chance on ebay and seems like it has payed off so far

Tricknology, you can check out my current journal. I use an Advanced DS200 for veg.

awesome just checked out, nice bushing, nice grow. Let me ask how much did you pay for your light and where do you get them from. We prob have sim setups I wanna veg with led Im using 400 watt hps for flower and 300 watt equiv cfl 4200 (lumens). I wnna use an led just for veg. Thanks for replying

Hey currently just starting a new grow and have been vegging them under a LED will make sure to post here when the journal is up!

I can tell you so far this light for the price I got it is crazy good! took a chance on ebay and seems like it has payed off so far

whats the brand that you bought or what ebay seller I have ebay.

awesome just checked out, nice bushing, nice grow. Let me ask how much did you pay for your light and where do you get them from. We prob have sim setups I wanna veg with led Im using 400 watt hps for flower and 300 watt equiv cfl 4200 (lumens). I wnna use an led just for veg. Thanks for replying

Here's a link for DS 200

Also Advanced is a sponsor here on :420: :thumb:

Check out Buckshot´s grow really nice pictures and lots of LED´s.

My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Thanks M!

I was just going to say have a look :cheesygrinsmiley: right now I am vegging with MH and HPS but only for heat, cause I need it!! I prefer LED for veg. You should get a veg light spectrum LED or one you can change. I will go back to veg under LED in the summer

I veg in a 4x2x5 under a 180w and 120w led, after veg straight under the 1000w'er. You can check my journal

Hydroponics Hut 7 band 180w and the 120w is a 5 band from ebay

Hydroponics Hut 7 band 180w and the 120w is a 5 band from ebay

ok so the 120w from ebay is generic? like from china with no brand name? and how long do you veg for. Im looking to veg for no later than a month with the expectations of 2 feet before I flower. Thanks again bro and your grow looks sweet@!

I veg 4 to 6 weeks depending on which strain I am growing and if I have done any topping, lst, or supercropping. Plants end up 12" to 18" before going into flower

50,000 hours, on average, and I guess with a bit of trial and error, plus a soldering iron, they could be replaced - PlatinumLED give a 5 year warranty on their units, though :peace:

50,000 hours, on average, and I guess with a bit of trial and error, plus a soldering iron, they could be replaced - PlatinumLED give a 5 year warranty on their units, though :peace:

Wow very nice, so essentially no worries about bulbs burning out. Does the light they give off diminish as the product gets older?

Back
Top Bottom