Does this plant look like it's budding?

razzamatazz

Hello, or should I say High-
This plant has been in the budding stage for 2 weeks now.
White widow, feminized seeds, indoor grown.
Does it look like it's budding & if so after 2 weeks
does it look ok?
Thanks in advance
16749.jpg
22406.jpg
31933.jpg

Thank you.
It's my third time.
The first time I started outside, I live in so florida.
When the plants got big enough for the neighbors to notice, I brought them inside.
But there musta been all kinds of bugs on em & they died.

The second time I started indoors, and one day I took em outside to get some
real florida sun. Well 5 hours in the 95 degree heat & sun burned those babies.
I think in florida, if you start em indoors, keep em indoors- the sun was way too strong.

And this is the third grow. They were 6 weeks old & about 16 inches when I went to the
12 on 12 off cycle. But I thought it was happening too slowly.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Thanks JuanCarlos, let me ask you a question-
There is only leaves and budding on the top 6 inches of the plant. Below that is 12 inches of stem. Anything that was on it has died & fallen off. Also it seems some of those big leaves on top have burned tips and those big leaves seem to be blocking the buds from getting lite. Should they be pruned off to give the buds more light? I'm using a 2 ft cheapo set from home depot with 2 two ft 14 watt grow bulbs

8740.jpg
7882.jpg

This is a new plant, grown in my air conditioned den, sitting in a clear acrylic square box with the little 2 x 14watt flourescant bulbs
laying over the top of the acrylic box. This plant is 3 weeks old & to me, looks like a supermodel, lol.

That's the problem.
I have cheap lights, one over each plant.
They are 2 ft long fixtures each with two 14 watt florescent bulbs.
Home depot stuff.
But the budding plant grew up in my garage in so florida
where the heat and humidity is sky high.
The new 3 week old plant grew in my air conditioned den.
I think I'll keep in in the a/c house permanently.
Plus when you use the washer or dryer in the garage
it throws off lotsa heat and I keep my classic car in the
garage & it takes 6 cranks to start it, it blows off tons of
ehaust & when I come back & park it it raises the temp
in the garage alot b/c the car is throwing off so much heat.

The above lights you mentions wil most probley not be strong enough to grow a half decent plant. If you can afford to get a cheap 250 watt hps setup seen them on ebay for under $180 usd that will be a million times better that what you currently have.

Thank you.
It's my third time.
The first time I started outside, I live in so florida.
When the plants got big enough for the neighbors to notice, I brought them inside.
But there musta been all kinds of bugs on em & they died.

The second time I started indoors, and one day I took em outside to get some
real florida sun. Well 5 hours in the 95 degree heat & sun burned those babies.
I think in florida, if you start em indoors, keep em indoors- the sun was way too strong.

And this is the third grow. They were 6 weeks old & about 16 inches when I went to the
12 on 12 off cycle. But I thought it was happening too slowly.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Same here man, I loss two my first 4 plants this summer to the insane heat of this past summer in S. Florida. I really thought they would do well considering all the other delicate looking weeds flourishing in my yard during the hottest summer months. Ruined my good Diesel seeds smh.

I ran across some very good mids about a month ago, plucked some seeds out and I'm growing them indoors and they are doing very well. Hell, even at 1 month old, my plants are starting smell much better than the bag they came out of!! Heres to hoping for two females and no hermies. Right now they are under 500w of CFL/t5 lighting and they are growing like crazy, I flipped them to flower 6 days ago.
As far as outdoor goes I refuse to believe I can't be done. I see plenty of non native plants/trees flourish in this blazing sun and high humidity. I know it can be done maybe it comes down to strains and phenotypes idk. But for now ill be testing some ways to veg my plants outdoors in the dirt for 6 weeks, then pot the good looking plants and bring them indoors for bloom. This way I can avoid a separate veg chamber and focus on finding a good strain/pheno to clone and go from there. After about 8 tries, vegging outdoors has been a failure. If its not the weather, its the bugs and lizards trampling my seedlings. The one thing I haven't tried just yet is sowing germed seeds directly into the ground. Maybe this will help them get acclimated much sooner. I think it comes down to choosing the best spot to grow outdoors, just enough direct sunlight, but not too much. Will also be trying some compost teas other foliar sprays to combat the bugs. Pests not a big issue indoors due to good ventilation and predatory mites in the soil. Outdoors its just not so simple.

Good luck to ya!!

Thanks, you feel my pain.
Well now she is 9 weeks old, including one week into the budding stage. She is 32 inches tall
I hope the "third time is a charm" theory works.
c202.jpg
b191.jpg
a304.jpg

Thanks, you feel my pain.
Well now she is 9 weeks old, including one week into the budding stage. She is 32 inches tall
I hope the "third time is a charm" theory works.
c202.jpg
b191.jpg
a304.jpg
prolly shouldn't spray leaves durring budding....bud rot will form in your buds....spraying is for veg stage...only....

Sent from my SM-G360V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom