Does this plant look overwatered? Wilting?

Maybe, maybe not. The Recharge is a product that will give a boost to the number and types of micro-organisms in the soil. It is not a fertilizer itself. With a recommended dosage of mixing a half teaspoon per gallon of water it has to be hard to come up a small quantity like 2 cups worth of Recharged water.

It might be a contributor to the nice dark green color of the plants. Some growers have mentioned a deeper green color for their plants once they started using just about any product that adds micro-organisms to the soil. The use of these types of products are often like using a brewed compost tea. And, like compost teas the recommendation is to use it once a week to keep the numbers of micro-organisms in the soil as high as possible.

Some growers use these types of products and some don't.

Similar products include Down To Earth's 'Bio-Live' or Fox Farm's 'Big Bloom'.
No I mixed a 1/2 tsp in a gallon but only gave 2 cups of that mixed to that plant.

Also I have been giving them both recharge and stash blend switching out every week

I see mention of the 'Big Bloom' and 'Grow Big'. Do you have the Tiger Bloom already? If your plants are going into the actual flowering you will have to start using it soon. If the plants are just showing pre-flower signs it should be OK to hold off.

Double check that. Mr. Google and my set of measuring spoons both have a teaspoon at 5 ml and a tablespoon is 3 teaspoons or 15 ml.

Measuring means filling a level teaspoon or tablespoon when using liquids. If using a dry product then whatever is placed in the measuring spoon should be leveled off unless the directions say something along the lines of a 'heaping teaspoon' or similar.

The Big Bloom is a similar product to the Recharge and does the same sort of thing for the soil.
Yes I just gave BIG BLOOM (20 ML) and GROW BIG (5 ML) as it was its first feeding of nutrients and didn’t wanna go full blast because it’s also in happy frog soil. I also gave about 4 (ML) of CALMAG and the 1/2 TSP RECHARGE/STASH BLEND.

The nutrient chart called for 6 TSP of BB or 30 ML and 2 TSP of GB or 10 ML

Yeah I just looked and didn’t add that piece of info but yes they are autos
Exciting times.

It is time to get ready to switch your fertilizing schedule over to the flowering stage. In your case it would be using the Week 5 amounts of the Fox Farm schedule the next time the plant is fertilized.

I don't grow autos so in my case it is about the same as being only a couple of days since I put a plant into the flowering tent which has the reduced hours of lighting. The stigma/pistils start to show in a few days and about one week in the tent the first signs of bud development starts to show.

It is a real thing. Using all caps is considered shouting in the world of communicating over the internet. Many readers find it harder to read and figure out what someone is trying to communicate if everything is capitals. And some of us end up reading slower.

There are people who have problems with their eyesight and will type in all caps but they mention that there is a problem with their eyes.
Bro everything wasn’t in caps your making a bigger deal of nothing seriously. If your not going to contribute to helping me because of CAPS then move along I’m not going back and forth with you about how I write when I’m trying to get information

No I mixed a 1/2 tsp in a gallon but only gave 2 cups of that mixed to that plant.
If it was me I would put two cups of water into a bottle and add a pinch of Recharge. The problem with mixing up a gallon at a time is that the micro-organism will start to die off if they are not able to find food within a day or two.

So far everything seems to be working well for you but best to be ready in case something stops looking like it should.

If it was me I would put two cups of water into a bottle and add a pinch of Recharge. The problem with mixing up a gallon at a time is that the micro-organism will start to die off if they are not able to find food within a day or two.

So far everything seems to be working well for you but best to be ready in case something stops looking like it should.
A pinch in two cups? That seems concentrated even tho I know it’s not a nutrient and won’t cause toxicity but can it hurt the plant?

Real Growers Recharge is not a fertilizer or a nutrient per se, as far as I know it doesn’t burn (might if one doesn’t follow the directions tho) and It’s not for the plant but for the soil. Contains freeze dried microbes like glomus, bacillus & trichoderma plus kelp, molasses, humic, fulvic and aminos
No one said it was a nutrient thanks for repeating information

Back
Top Bottom