Don't cut corners

Billpopy79

Started these under a little kingbo 300w and they were doing amazing with huge growth.
Ok so maybe they are big and strong enough to go under my Mars 96 light.

So I only had the 1 spare ratchet hanger from my kingbo light.
Turns out with the extra weight of the bigger Mars light turns the ratchet hanger into the new self lowering model :thedoubletake:
Waking up to find it just 2" from the plants wasn't much fun.

Anyway it's now 24hrs since my near disaster and they have perked up and IMG_20200107_183638.jpgIMG_20200107_183610.jpgare already showing new growth so all is not lost.

Moral of this story is always double check everything is secure.

They definitely didn't like that, but it looks like their perking back up quick though.

I always tie the loose end of the hangers to prevent that from every happening to me.
I was sure they were dead yesterday, all totally flat and crispy, just shows how resilient this weed is.

I've got 2 hangars in the light now but that's a good idea tying up the loose end :thumb:

Started these under a little kingbo 300w and they were doing amazing with huge growth.
Ok so maybe they are big and strong enough to go under my Mars 96 light.

So I only had the 1 spare ratchet hanger from my kingbo light.
Turns out with the extra weight of the bigger Mars light turns the ratchet hanger into the new self lowering model :thedoubletake:
Waking up to find it just 2" from the plants wasn't much fun.

Anyway it's now 24hrs since my near disaster and they have perked up and IMG_20200107_183638.jpgIMG_20200107_183610.jpgare already showing new growth so all is not lost.

Moral of this story is always double check everything is secure.
So true i always make sure i raise mine by one click so i know they are locked.Glad they are ok.

That's a nightmare for sure. I didn't screw I my driver for my budgetled and dropped it on one of mine. Gave me enough of a jolt to be extra cautious lol.
Yeh totally buddy.
I always say as long as I don't make the same mistakes twice it's all good.
The little peyote criticals have recovered pretty well considering :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom