New here from Montreal - Hi everyone great to be here

Biggaford2

Good day to all. I'm new to this growing thing and i will be starting an indoor grow up, so far I have.
1. 96"x48"x80" Mylar Grow Tent
2. 2 BESTVA 1500W LED Grow Light Full
3. iPower 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan combo
4. ThermoPro TP-50 Digital Hygrometer
5. BloomGrow 4 PCS /2 Pairs 1/8" 150lb Adjustable Ratchet Hangers
6. Active Air ACSC Duct Fan Speed Adjuster
I know this is not all i need, can some one let me know what else i need pls

Welcome! You've certainly come to the right place to learn to grow!

First, I can tell right away that the 190CFM fan will be NOWHERE close to what you'll need to cool a 96x48 tent, unless by chance you're living in the North Pole! :rofl:

Also, an oscillating fan for circulation in the tent.

Beyond that, I think just some nutrients and medium and you'll be all set, although, I don't know enough about those lights to tell if you'll get adequate coverage in that tent.

:Namaste:

K

A pen would be the way to go for ease of use. I use a PH liquid test kit but its not AS exact as youre relying on a chemical reaction colour change and its not for everybody it can be frustrating at first. I use them cos theyre cheap and you dont need to calibrate them. Eventually you wont need either really. Just when you change things up like switch nutes or perform a flush. You will know how much ph up/down to mix with every litre of water/nutrient mix that suits what comes out of your tap.
Welcome :D

For something that size, I'd think you'd need at least a 6" or 8" duct fan with at least 450 CFM assuming you're drawing intake from an air conditioned (cool) room. You want to replace all the air in your tent every 1-3 minutes. Your have 192 CF of space BUT when you add the carbon filter it will reduce draw by about 20% and you need to oversize the fan so it's not always running at 100%. Also, if you'll be using CO2 or air-cooled lights, you'll need more CFM. You also need to over-compensate for bends in the ducting. For an oscillating fan, just get anything that will keep the canopy blowing to help build strong stalks and, more importantly, to help prevent mold.

no i didn't, any suggestion
I always suggest the same thing. I personally use biobizz all mix as its easily available here and reasonably cheap for how good it is. Over in the states id say fox farm just because i see so many people using it well. Happy frog seems popular aswell.

I always suggest the same thing. I personally use biobizz all mix as its easily available here and reasonably cheap for how good it is. Over in the states id say fox farm just because i see so many people using it well. Happy frog seems popular aswell.
Thank u so much, You guys have been great, can u tell me how much 1 planet can yield, can't get a good number, I hear a planet can generate a pound, is this true?

Thank u so much, You guys have been great, can u tell me how much 1 planet can yield, can't get a good number, I hear a planet can generate a pound, is this true?
Waaaay to many variables. Its less about the plant and more about space/time/light. In a 4x4 under good lighting 20oz is do-able under good conditions. Not sure what that would translate to in your space as i cant be bothered to try doing maths right now lol

Back
Top Bottom