New here from Montreal - Hi everyone great to be here

nice!! how long u been growing?
Officially about 4 months but I have experience. I was an apprentice of sorts for a family member in my teen years. I did a hell of a lot of research before i put seed to dirt. Still do to this day always new things to learn. Thats why this site is so amazing and im not gonna lie if it wasnt for the people on here id have more than 3 dead babies on my hands. (It will happen eventually trust me lol)

Welcome here.

I am from montreal too.
I grow in coco. I tried insoil before but i had more success in coco. If you have any questions you can ask here. Everyone are helpful.

If you interested in growing in coco you can check the cultivator thread. That's where I got all my information to start.
thanks, never heard of coco, i will test it out.

Officially about 4 months but I have experience. I was an apprentice of sorts for a family member in my teen years. I did a hell of a lot of research before i put seed to dirt. Still do to this day always new things to learn. Thats why this site is so amazing and im not gonna lie if it wasnt for the people on here id have more than 3 dead babies on my hands. (It will happen eventually trust me lol)
nice

Back
Top Bottom