dont have a clue

ironrider

Hi everyone im the ironrider.im going to learn how to grow.im very ill.and I need it to get by,HCV is kicking my butt.i live Michigan and it will soon be leagel for me to grow I cant buy it, low on cash Iv been on SSI for 7 years now im 54 nice to be here thanks for your time

Welcome.You are certain to learn many things about growing weed here and what materials to use.:ganjamon:

Re: dont have a clue but I will

Thank you all for the hello I have a grow space of 12x11 A freind is buying my lights for me next month,I was thinking 600 watt Lumatek with a Super Sun Pebble Aluminum Reflector. Does this sound good 3 of them.Ironrider

High and welcome to the 420 community. I hope soon you have your grow going and you can get the meds you need. It's a wonderful thing that Michigan has got on board, and you can grow legally.

Check out the link below, it's a great place to start. There is a wealth of info there. You will also get great advice from the growers here. Ask all the questions you want, and we're glad you decided to join us.
How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Peace :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom