Don't you hate when this happens?

diggler35007

i took a leaf that was trimmed off to a friend, just for conversation and to prove i was growing. no big deal. untill my fiend informed me it was a male plant. this knowlege was given to him by another friend. what am i missing here ? the leaf looked cool , it was sposed to be a center piece. it was a female leaf . i can't sceam on the rooftops [hey i am growing the good stuff] without loosing my shit, what do you do= sit back and laugh?:peace:

Dont feel obligated to prove anything to anyone. Showing your @$$ will only bring you trouble. Jealousy is potent and shoots straight to the soul so do your best to keep it hush hush and you wont have to deal with the haters.

i have very few friends to start with. but this is a trusted one. when i say friend ,im sure about this.[30 years]. i count them on one hand. anyhow how can he believe a random person about such things? without no research or exp.? i guess that could be a rift in any situation.

OH man, you broke the Golden Rule! Yah everyone on their first grow wants to show the world, but trust and tell no one! Trust me and all the experienced growers on that one, laugh and tell your friend it wasnt even a marijuana leaf, it was something else. Your friend, from your short description, does not sound that intelligent anyhow making gender assessments on a leaf not even on a live plant.

this was not my first grow. however you are right. should not have said anything.

I read that at this website ><, obviously i'm new to this hahah, but the idea that male and female leaves could have different patterns if magnified would seem possible

you shouldn't prove you're growing to anyone just keep it to yourself only... dont bait yourself, you just create uneccessary paranoia it spreads easy

Back
Top Bottom