Double Stalk & Double Cola

mrking

Looks like something rare. Take more closeup pictures, I would like to check her out!
I took a series of photos from the bottom up for you to look at. I am so interested in seeing what the cola will develop into.

Hey @carcass has a similar oddity on his outdoor CBD plant.
That’s cool! Just tried looking for it but they have a ton of posts and I couldn’t narrow it down. Would be interesting to compare.

Same weirdness but different cola structure. Looks like his is more of an ‘O’ shape (his pict below) and mine is split down the middle.
1598905121952-jpeg.2196319

@carcass How is this double cola looking these days?

Most likely the cola/buds when In flowering will double In size, In terms of harvest, that may be really good for yield. You may double In yield. Looks like something rare for sure. I wouldn’t mind having that with one of my plants! The buds look so satisfying to look at!

@carcass How is this double cola looking these days?
Hi, Mr.King! I would have responded sooner, but I wasn't around yesterday-
It's looking about the same, but a little bigger and a little more hairy than it was a couple days ago- the stem is about the same as yours- starts out round, then flattens out about halfway up- it's like the stem was going to split, then changed it's mind.
I had a few double buds on some autos, but they were just two side by side buds- this one is just going to be one big wide bud- with lots of leaves:
1599076206387.jpeg

Hi, Mr.King! I would have responded sooner, but I wasn't around yesterday-
It's looking about the same, but a little bigger and a little more hairy than it was a couple days ago- the stem is about the same as yours- starts out round, then flattens out about halfway up- it's like the stem was going to split, then changed it's mind.
I had a few double buds on some autos, but they were just two side by side buds- this one is just going to be one big wide bud- with lots of leaves:
1599076206387.jpeg
Thanks for replying. i am following your grow journal now to keep up with how your plant progresses. :)

I find the ton of leaves the most interesting thing. Just all jammed in there and they keep coming. LOL.

i am following your grow journal now to keep up with how your plant progresses.
Cool! -I'll be following yours too to see how yours ends up!
I find the ton of leaves the most interesting thing.
Trimming would be a real nightmare if they were all like that... :oops:

How is you resin or oil production?I find when my plants show that growth pattern they lack it.
Not really sure right now. She is only starting her fourth week. Lots of hairs and some tricombs coming but we’ll see as time progresses.

She is a high CBD strain so it will produce less resin than typical THC plants

Back
Top Bottom