Dr. Seeds Photo Contest Free Seeds

Here are some auto girl Scout cookies I received from Dr Seeds. I just started got the seeds last week one germinated faster than the other hence the height difference!
IMG_20190918_165738.jpg

Here are some auto girl Scout cookies I received from Dr Seeds. I just started got the seeds last week one germinated faster than the other hence the height difference!
IMG_20190918_165738.jpg
Those same 2 Auto GSC. New to Autos their growth had seemed to pick up shot in the last week! These are from the Doc

Attachments

• Pic_2019-09-30_19:27:30.jpg
    Pic_2019-09-30_19:27:30.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_20190930_192355.jpg
    IMG_20190930_192355.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 254
Hey @DrSeeds,

I have been doing an outdoor grow with some of your "fast" strains, and have been pretty happy with them, thank you!

These girls are going to be harvested in the next few days, but before I took the axe to them, I wanted to see if these pics would be good for your purpose...

Here are some sample images of your Cinderella 99 Fast Strain:

And here is your Critical Mass Fast Strain:

Can you let me know if you would be satisfied with these images for your photo contest? I am not sure if this website uploads images at full resolution, so I am happy to email you whichever images you like, at full rez.

Look forward to hearing back, and thanks for the nice genetics (ps: I am currently growing your Northern Lights indoors. Will be flipping to 12/12 within the next week or so. She is also doing well).

Hi Guys!

We are making a small adjustment to our photo contest. We've noticed our biggest supports are all of you wonderful hobby growers that are full of great tips and helpful techniques when it comes to producing beautiful buds. When sending in your pictures please include a few of the step by step process as well as the beautiful finished flower.

Thanks,
Rebecca :yummy:

Hey @DrSeeds,

I have been doing an outdoor grow with some of your "fast" strains, and have been pretty happy with them, thank you!

These girls are going to be harvested in the next few days, but before I took the axe to them, I wanted to see if these pics would be good for your purpose...

Here are some sample images of your Cinderella 99 Fast Strain:

And here is your Critical Mass Fast Strain:

Can you let me know if you would be satisfied with these images for your photo contest? I am not sure if this website uploads images at full resolution, so I am happy to email you whichever images you like, at full rez.

Look forward to hearing back, and thanks for the nice genetics (ps: I am currently growing your Northern Lights indoors. Will be flipping to 12/12 within the next week or so. She is also doing well).
Well done Bard! These will do great in the photo contest. Send them over my way rebecca@drseeds.net

:yummy:

Hi Limpfingerz, have you grown out any of the Dr.'s strains? We would be happy to send some seeds your way, all you have to do it enter our photo contest!

-Rebecca:yummy:

Hi Rebcca, nope I have not used any products from Dr. Seeds and would love to try. Going to send you a DM soon.

This is my first grow ever! And it was with Dr Seed's Do-Si-Dos. This is harvest day at Week 9 flowering. Grown via DWC Hydro using Ludicrous Nutrients line. I'm impressed with the frost and colours honestly :ganjamon: The purple hues are amazing!

Didn't use anything special, no terpinators. Might consider that next run. I just did 1 FIM and LST.

Attachments

• Harvest Day 1.jpg
    Harvest Day 1.jpg
    764.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Harvest Day 7.jpg
    Harvest Day 7.jpg
    976 KB · Views: 155
  • Harvest Day 8.jpg
    Harvest Day 8.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Harvest Day 4.jpg
    Harvest Day 4.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 166
If I would have seen this competition earlier I would have documented the growth on my Cinderella 99 x Blueberry’s before harvest. All I have are post harvest bud photos now... but your guys genetics are top of the line in my opinion.
I currently have two gorilla zkittlez and two BlueBerry’s going that are about to finish up, now that I’m aware of this contest I’ll make sure to document them.

Woah C99xBB looks frosty! How's the smoke on her? What day you pulled her in flowering?
She’s a bomb smoke for sure, very fruity. This one I pulled a little earlier, around 8 weeks. The other Cindy I let go a little bit longer and have her some amber trichs, that one I pulled around 10 weeks. The smoke is excellent.. sweet fruity taste and it gives a nice calming sativa high.

Back
Top Bottom