Drama's Indoor - RV - Autofem Grow Journal

Autos throw pistils and flower then have a growth spurt I'd say she is on track but real hungry I wouldn't remove any leaves except when the plant has clearly sucked the energy out of them don't want her starting another leaf :morenutes: as for the herming plant just keep an eye on sacs and remove as necessary do you have any pics of the offending object? :bong:

Sometimes a female will develop a sac ... pulling it off and keeping a close eye on it is what I do ... :thumb:

I grow about a doz autos a year. If they were mine, I'd give them enough water to get a decent run off while the last gal per plant would be full strength bloom nutes whatever the schedule is ... make sure there is some 'N' in your bloom nutes ... next watering go to 1/2 strength then a water/nute/water cycle up to the cleanse ... you are in early flower ... may be running long but buds are forming, they look hungry ....
:bravo:

thanks man . should i be feeding them more than a lil over a half gallon per plant . should i give them a gallon each . i have been going and watering them lightley about and hr before i really feed them cause i read that was good for them.

so i need to use the bloom nutes this feeding? do i need to use the open seasame with the bloom or the beasty buds ? ive been feeding a 1/4 teaspoon of each per gallon . am i doing this wrong

my last feeding i did
1/4 teaspoon flora micro
1/4 teaspoon of open seaseme
and a half teaspoon of molasses per gallon
ive been feeding with 2 gallons on 3 plants do i need to water more ..thanks for the help man. this is my first grow and its been easy till now thats its time to feed them .

Autos throw pistils and flower then have a growth spurt I'd say she is on track but real hungry I wouldn't remove any leaves except when the plant has clearly sucked the energy out of them don't want her starting another leaf :morenutes: as for the herming plant just keep an eye on sacs and remove as necessary do you have any pics of the offending object? :bong:

hey scottish
im on autoflower network also and they seem to think its a calyxes. it looked like a single seed pod to me . im going to try to get better pics today and see if i can find another one .. i removed most of the leaves wish i wouldn't have now.

here are the pics of my dieng ladies ..what can i do to help them ?? no money in the budget ? can i mix some of the flora grow with the flora bloom to add so nitrogen ?
2014-06-30_14-30-33_180.jpg
2014-06-30_14-30-18_974.jpg
2014-06-30_14-28-32_607.jpg
2014-06-30_14-27-02_617.jpg
2014-06-30_14-27-24_248.jpg
2014-06-30_14-27-37_330.jpg
2014-06-30_14-26-33_590.jpg

today is day 85

two plants are putting on bud better than others . the main problem with this grow is no ph meter . well i have a soil ph now and a water ph kit. im pretty sure {from reading) they have had nute lock due to the ph and that is what slowed growth and started killing them off one yellow leaf at a time . i put the water/nutes in at 6.2 and the runoff showed 6.4 the soil ph meter reads 6.5.. im hoping this will help then finish out .. i have a jewelers loop on the way so i can look at the buds a little better . since im getting the ph in the soil right should i only feed them molasses water at 6.5 for a week due to all the nutes that the plants didnt get from the soil due to lockout or feed them like normal ?

2 gallonsof water 1 tea spoon flora series bloom/ 1 teaspoon fox farm b buds and two tables spoons of molasses

i want to get all this right to save what little yield i have and also i have a massive nlxbb auto going and she is pushing 3 1/2 foot indoors .shes over a month younger than my other plants and she towers over them and is popping many many bud sites and is growing rapidly every day ..i want to be able to take her to finish without her yellowing and halting growth at such a critical stage ..i need weight woman !!! lol i have pics i will post this afternoon to show progress or the lack there of and my norther lights beauty . just fyi my ladies are scary yellow .

on my next grow things will have to change ..

if u look at the pics above if u look closely u can see the soil has compacted down almost 3 inches in the pot .. when i started them they were an inch from the top.. im sure this is affecting them somehow . if i add more perlite will that help this ?

Perlite will definitely help aeration of the soil and roots and stop so much compaction also helps the drainage :bong: also if your worried of root compaction squeeze around the edges of the pot break the soil up and de clump roots :roorrip:

Hey Drama,

Hope you were able to save some buds.

Being that they are autos, they could have just been eating their leaves while finishing up. A couple of my autos turned fall colors when they were finishing up.

For your next grow, try a compile soil like super soil or something. Then you don't have to even mess with nutes at all. If you still want to use nutes, try GH Maxibloom. 7grams per gallon. KISS method, has worked well for me in hydro!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom