Drooping leaves

Humidity while in veg should be a little higher, maybe around 40-50 you can add rolled up wet towels etc to raise it.It never seemed too important to me ? When you switch to flower you should be a bit lower 20-30s so you don't have to worry about mold etc. Water temp mid 60s is great too warm and you could get a little algy. What kind of water are you using ? My tap water has a very high (580) ppm so I use bottled drinking water (about 1 dollar a gal) so I start off with about 75-80 ppm . I use Advanced Nutrients sensi A and B with a little big bud so far so good . I just follow there data and am about 1200 ppm in my 3rd wk of flowering !! :peace: :thumb:

My tap water was at like 220 PPM so im using RO water, im using 2 teaspoons of both part A and B of rockwool formula one, 8 ML of hygrozyme and 1/2 teaspoon of hormex. I dont have a therm. for the res so i don't know what the temp is, i assume its about 60 degrees, maybe slightly lower, i know that the temp goes up in down in the area im using because its in a garage, i'm starting to think that could be the issue.

Do your leaves droop when temp goes up and down too much??

2-22-10_004.JPG

Those look awesome, what strain is it? How do you like your aeroponic system?

the two on the right are satori the bigger one is light of jah and the littler one in front on the left is blueberry kush ( auto) this hydro set is very easy to work with i use gen hyd. nutes for them

I've used the gen hyd. liked the results. Its been 2 years since my lasts grow, which was also the durban poison and it turned out pretty good, Hopefully i can get my green thumb back!!!!!

hahaha yeah when i first started this i felt like someone cut them off but youll get back to it thats why we are here , i finished my first two a couple months ago they were autos blueberry kush ( my profile pic ) and also himalaya blue diesel thats what im smokin now WOW:smokin:but yeah they have a calculator on their site that converts all the nutes for you good way to get back in it....:slide:

Thanks ill have to check it out. Smoking on some amazing K2 crystal production is crazy, the whole bud is white, and a total couch lock. Only a 6 1/2 to 7 week flower time too. Thats the next strain i try.

Hello everyone, question. My seedlings sprouted well in a humidty dome the second day in. 4 leafs by third day. Im using peat for the medium. After the leafs grew I transfered them into peat pots and put them under grow lights. Temp stays around 79 to 81 degrees. Ph is 6. humidty is 20 to 25. My leaves look like they are starting to droop a little. is it not enough humidty at this stage? By the way just expermenting with bag seed untill my high grade come.

Thanks in advance

Maybe overwatering ? If they're still in the dome are they in dirt yet? 20% humidity in a dome is low, but I don't know if they should still be in there . While they're in the dome do you open it up a few times a day to let in some fresh air? :peace:

Maybe overwatering ? If they're still in the dome are they in dirt yet? 20% humidity in a dome is low, but I don't know if they should still be in there . While they're in the dome do you open it up a few times a day to let in some fresh air? :peace:

Im sorry, let me clarify better. There no longer in a dome. I had them in a heated dome for three days in a peat pellet. After they sprouted leaves I put them in a peat pot ( no grow dome) then under grow lights. Not removing them from the peat pellet medium. The 20 humid is now outside the dome under a grow light with fan intake and outtake air circulation. I didnt water because the peat medium itself is still moist but I just genlty spray over leaf to relieve some shock from coming out the humid dome.

If they have a second set of leaves they should be about 6" tall ? Are you giving them any nutes yet ? If they've been watered and they're just a little droopy I'd just give them a day or so to adjust , make sure they're not overwatered . Other than that I don't knowwhat else to do !? Good luck Blacka I'll stop by tomorrow and see how your doing ! :peace:

If they have a second set of leaves they should be about 6" tall ? Are you giving them any nutes yet ? If they've been watered and they're just a little droopy I'd just give them a day or so to adjust , make sure they're not overwatered . Other than that I don't knowwhat else to do !? Good luck Blacka I'll stop by tomorrow and see how your doing ! :peace:

Not 2 sets....just 1 set of 4 leaves. Condolones or someting

Back
Top Bottom