Drooping plants-need help

gman27

I woke up this morning and to my dismay, I saw that two of my three plants were drooping very bad. I am not sure what caused it. My leafs and plants in general are very green and seem, for the most part, to be healthy. I recently started using the dutch masters penetrator plus their liquid light. I have been watering quite frequently (almost everyday),and I read that this might be the cause. However, as you can see in the photo, My soil is pretty dry( even 2 inches down). I have no idea what it can be, any help would be greatly appreciated. The photos are bellow.

droopie_1.jpg
droopie2.jpg

droopie3.jpg
droopie4.jpg

droopie5.jpg
droopie6.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/droopie6.jpg

When did you start feeding and how long after the feeding were the photos?
If the feeding is the only variable change.... it sure would seem that there's an issue with the feeding. Did you start them off on full strength rather than the normally suggested 1/4 strength? You cab seems a bit warm too.

If you think it's a nute problem, one of your only options would be to flush with clear water and try to get some of the nute out of the soil.

Cheers

It has a week today since I started the new nutes. I did jump the dosage up this week. So You think i should just water them with new fresh water? or is there another way to flush?

And About he temp in the room. I do try to keep it cool but my room doesnt have the central air coming in, so it stays hot. Usually, it is about 86 to 88 degress durning the day and at night it drops like 10 degrees.

My babies are growing in that kind of heat fine... but I've had several strains that didn't do well.
Flushing is an overwatering. I use about 5 x pot size (1 gal grow pot, 5 gal flush water) of water slowly pouring it in and watching it flow out the bottom. I usually add a flushing agent to my flush water like Clearex.

Your babies are still quite small. You've raised the hermi possibilities by stressing them. They're at least going to be quite delayed while you fix the issue. You might want to start from scratch with fresh soil. I probably would.

Cheers!

If the heat were the issue I would think that the leves would curl up like a taco shell.
I noticed u said
My soil is pretty dry( even 2 inches down)
They need water. The 2 inches down (dry soil depth) method inidicates its time to water. Water them, no nutes just water and vitamin B1 (ie super thrive, liquinox start, etc). See how they take that. For an indoor plant that's a little on the hot side (depending upon the strain ur growing). Some strains are more heat tolerant. Tead mentioned that Citral is a strain that grows well in hot climates (I think it was Tead that said it). Try watering, they should perk up in a few hours. Let us know if this remedies ur problem. Hope this helps some. Also u may wanna cap the PVC protruding from the soil. I'm assuming u use this to "inject" nutes into the s bottom of the pots so the roots get a more even dose of nutes. Please correct if I'm wrong. If this is the case u may wanna cap them when not in use. I've never used that technique but it obviously is a conduit for pests str8 to the roots. I'd just be a little concerned with fungi growing in there. Ask around, I'm sure some1 here know a little somethin about it. I really don't, but I also don;t want u to lose ur plants. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom