Drug screen

Chaz63

Has anyone had the new drug screen that you have a vial in your mouth an it collects saliva until it turns blue? Takes about 5 minutes? I don't do any illicit drugs in my state of MMississippi pot is still illegal even for medicinal purposes. Would like to know if anyone has had it can you beat it? If so how? I'm knew to posting. This is my first one.

You could still brusk your teeth and mouth real well and rinse out with mouth wash just before the test and probably pass it.

Sounds like a Saliva test to me. I've never had one but know people that have. I've heard that brushing and rinsing with mouth wash works and I also heard that they make a rinse called Rapid Clear Spit Clean, but you must use within 30 mins of testing. Do a search on the forum I'm sure someone here has used or tried it. I'm a newbie, but have been reading this site for some time now.

For drug screening involves the identification of a particular drug or metabolite thereof in a biological matrix or more analytical techniques. In their attempt to identify a wide range of therapeutic substances, and illicit screen may be general, or they may be identified by selectively only specific drug groups.

Back
Top Bottom