Dublackact's DP Blueberry Hydro First Grow

dublackact

Currently just started week 2 under 12/12. Using a BC Norhern Lights Roomate growbox. Has room for (4) plants but I only got lucky with (1) female. All nutes are done by a feeding schedule from a booklet from the company. I only have been using a PH meter and adjusting PH when needed. I bent the plant horizontal and topped it...here it is so far right before week 2..
image3814.jpg

sweet....startin to figure this site out....I will most definitely keep this thread up to date with pics etc...Thanks for the support..

Took a couple more pics...she has stretched a tad bit in the last few days which I read would happen. Week 3 starts tomorrow and I am excited...
image3900.jpg
image3901.jpg
image3902.jpg
image3899.jpg

thanks for the good words....the tallest top is 7 inches away from the glass on top. Today is day 2 of WEEK 3 flowering. I am hoping that I can bend it if it gets too close. here are a few pics taken from today.
image3967.jpg

:bravo: Budding up nicely.....My DP Blueberry hates heat.....throws out bananas here and there if it gets too hot....everything might be different with hydro in comparison to me using promix. Looks like she is very happy....can't wait to see her in a few more weeks
:thumb:

Nice set up there. Beautiful , tight bush you got going on. The pic with that stalk and drip spike makes the trunk for lack of a better word look huge. What medium are you using ?

Thanks for sharing and great work , it shows you care.

Hey thanks for the info....Only prob is the very top cola was creeping very close to the glass....which I just bent down a bit. Starting to see trichomes close to the buds which is exciting...I will be purchasing a 20lb CO2 next week. It connects to the back of the unit. The unit automatically releases CO2 at certain intervals.

Hey thanks for the info....Only prob is the very top cola was creeping very close to the glass....which I just bent down a bit. Starting to see trichomes close to the buds which is exciting...I will be purchasing a 20lb CO2 next week. It connects to the back of the unit. The unit automatically releases CO2 at certain intervals.

Automated , sweet.

Nice set up there. Beautiful , tight bush you got going on. The pic with that stalk and drip spike makes the trunk for lack of a better word look huge. What medium are you using ?

Thanks for sharing and great work , it shows you care.

What is your plant grown in ? I need to know MAN !

Pretty plant keep it looking nice and pic you out some more genetics and get your next batch ready to go in when that one is done. Very sexy looking lady you have currently.

Back
Top Bottom