Durban Magic very spindly pheno

Tomster420

This Durban Magic i grew outside in the year of 2016. It was very spindly with VERY LITTLE calyx formation. I was just wondering if i have something closer to landrace sativa's since the 'bud formation' is almost non-existent.

If anyone can answer my question of how close is this pheno to a true landrace sativa or do i have just have a mutant.
Thanks all

No probably just a weird pheno. Some Thai strains have growth like that but it shouldn't be present in a Durban or its hybrids. Not sure what is in Durban Magic. If they crossed Durban with a Thai you might get results like that. Most landrace sativa's have better bud formations.

Damn site never notified me people replied...I've had a few answers on another thread as well. It seems like a few people think it's re-vegging (mistake on my part on not recognizing the leaves) @Jackalope You are correct in the fact that the pant next to it (+8 others not in the photo) were all no where near flower. I live in the southern hemisphere and this plant was like this during our summer months, which i thought was weird since all the other plants weren't showing any signs of flowering at the same time...All in all whether it was a re-veg or just a weird pheno i got about 6 seeds from her. Not the best looking seeds but hopefully a few pop so i can see what really happened in terms of the genetics.

Thanks to all that have tried to answer with all their knowledge base :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom