Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate Xmas

Thank you for the long letter, this made made my day :thanks:

Autoflowers on 6.3 and 7.3 are good number, it’s all down to what gear you are running - soil or coco, what light you are using etc. I would be happy with those numbers, good job growbro.

It’s good if they have some sativa in them but i prefer a plant that is compact or else there is a chance of them collapsing later in bloom.

I prefer autoUltimate by Dutch Passion when i go for yield as those plant can get very big, just like the one i have growing right now.

I do not work for Barney's Farm and AutoUltimate is a strain from Dutch Passion, not sure how you get that mixed together :reading420magazine:

The thing is - i don’t guess on the THC-numbers, to get the right numbers in this subject you need a lab to do some testings.

The best you can do here is to ask and trust the seed-company as they are working with it and regularly testing their genetics.

Another factor that plays a role is how well your plant or plants have been grown for the final result, weight, THC-content etc.

Now we live in the digital world where almost all the strains in the world is just a couple clicks away - on Barney's Farm for example.

And with that i take all the genetics with me wherever i go as all i need to do is an fast order to get the seeds that i want or need in no time at all.

I definitely mean that the nutrients you use reflects your final yield. Something I should have used more of this grow was a product like Rhino Skin by AN.

I have tried to use other nutrients as well as i wanted to see if they were just as good. Those plants got to around 80 grams each, they were healthy and got very potent IMO.

193391D4-7FB0-438B-9C23-3B75417D12E2.jpeg

These plants were Wedding Glue by Fast Buds, here under ~110 watt LED.

BD43374B-6146-4AB2-9328-A9D304D18E06.jpeg

Those plants were grown in soil so I can’t say how those nutrients would do in coco. In fact it was a test to see if the cheapest nutrients I could find were any good as i have seen my mother use those nutrients for years.

What I believe I’m good at is the growing part, to read the plants basic needs.
And if you need a hand with that I’m more then happy to help you out.

I hope I answered some of your questions buddy :passitleft:
Thanks Xmas! Actually you answered pretty much all of them. And okay, give me shit for mixing up BF and DP - it happens. Lol. I grow Barney's Farm, Dutch Passion, DNA Genetics, Humboldt Seed Company, Ethos, Mephisto, and 420FastBuds. I have seeds from all of them. It gets a bit confusing at times. :laugh:

I'll be trying my first autos in coco pretty soon. I just tried coco on some photos for the first time, and the difference is astounding. I expect to break auto yield records (my own, lol) with coco.

Have you ever used Grower's Choice? I have an interesting 5 pack from them: Watermelon Weddingcake Double XL auto. Maybe I fell for the marketing, but I couldn't resist. It's Watermelon Zkittlez x Wedding Cake. How bad could it be? Ha.

I really appreciate you taking the time, especially when I peppered you, thanks again. I'll reach out as I feel I need to if that's alright, and occasionally shoot you an update pic or two.

:thumb:

That’s the nicest plant I’ve seen yet and I’m a noobie trying to learn, HTF did you grow that plant that big, it doesn’t even look like you did LST, that cola is insane

I had a lot of heat stress my last gro, the weed came out surprisingly good . I’m happy, I got 5ozs outta 4 plants, hey it was my first gro don’t laugh . I planted Mephisto this gro, I upgraded everything this gro so it should be better

Thanks Xmas! Actually you answered pretty much all of them. And okay, give me shit for mixing up BF and DP - it happens. Lol. I grow Barney's Farm, Dutch Passion, DNA Genetics, Humboldt Seed Company, Ethos, Mephisto, and 420FastBuds. I have seeds from all of them. It gets a bit confusing at times. :laugh:

I'll be trying my first autos in coco pretty soon. I just tried coco on some photos for the first time, and the difference is astounding. I expect to break auto yield records (my own, lol) with coco.

Have you ever used Grower's Choice? I have an interesting 5 pack from them: Watermelon Weddingcake Double XL auto. Maybe I fell for the marketing, but I couldn't resist. It's Watermelon Zkittlez x Wedding Cake. How bad could it be? Ha.

I really appreciate you taking the time, especially when I peppered you, thanks again. I'll reach out as I feel I need to if that's alright, and occasionally shoot you an update pic or two.

:thumb:

Growing in coco is the shit. Make sure you tag me when you start your autos in coco, I want to see that.
I’ll probably break my auto-record with this plant, and I bet you will do to. It’s so easy compared to soil.

Wow, that one sounds really delicious - Watermelon Weddingcake Double XL auto.
I have not tried them yet, but within time I’m sure I have tried them all.

To be honest I mostly grow for the $$, but I love look at the plants and listen to the fans swinging and feel the light and heat from above. Almost like I were a plant myself.

It’s okey, pepper me any time (no guns!) :rofl:.
I’ll swing ower to your grow-room and see what’s going on. Thanks for beeing cool.

I had a lot of heat stress my last gro, the weed came out surprisingly good . I’m happy, I got 5ozs outta 4 plants, hey it was my first gro don’t laugh . I planted Mephisto this gro, I upgraded everything this gro so it should be better
That’s the nicest plant I’ve seen yet and I’m a noobie trying to learn, HTF did you grow that plant that big, it doesn’t even look like you did LST, that cola is insane

Thank you Old g. There is a few that is better then this on on the internet - here is one, for example -
17C1FC17-1F95-4A9C-ABE2-0978264F786D.jpeg

But there is a chance i beat this one when it comes to yield. And this is one of the plants i wanted to beat yield-wise from the day when i first saw it.

They grow like this, it’s all natural, all you have to give them is some light, nutrients and some love. :love:
Yeah, I totally agree with you, the top-colas are insane.

9335869E-F1CA-435B-A36B-2FA40DA5BD25.jpeg

6FFD6107-123D-4060-8739-C0E6FA24635F.jpeg

I’ll give this girl 1 more week then I’ll take her down.

@Old g, tag me in your new grow and I’ll come and sub up and comment on your grow, maybe we can learn from each other. I definitely don’t laugh at plants at those sizes, why should i?
On my first grow my plants were 30-70grams each. I packed a 5x5 with 14 plants i remember correct. :ganjamon:

Thank you Old g. There is a few that is better then this on on the internet - here is one, for example -
17C1FC17-1F95-4A9C-ABE2-0978264F786D.jpeg

But there is a chance i beat this one when it comes to yield. And this is one of the plants i wanted to beat yield-wise from the day when i first saw it.

They grow like this, it’s all natural, all you have to give them is some light, nutrients and some love. :love:
Yeah, I totally agree with you, the top-colas are insane.

9335869E-F1CA-435B-A36B-2FA40DA5BD25.jpeg

6FFD6107-123D-4060-8739-C0E6FA24635F.jpeg

I’ll give this girl 1 more week then I’ll take her down.

@Old g, tag me in your new grow and I’ll come and sub up and comment on your grow, maybe we can learn from each other. I definitely don’t laugh at plants at those sizes, why should i?
On my first grow my plants were 30-70grams each. I packed a 5x5 with 14 plants i remember correct. :ganjamon:
Too funny I crammed 4 under my little lite, things got ugly at the end. And it was really stressed , the sugar leaves were drying out , it had to of been the lite . I’ll tag you and thank you

Nice backlighting on the second picture. Beautiful huge auto. Wow. Is that pretty much her real color in the first picture? Also if you can say, what do have up there going on for lighting?

Nice backlighting on the second picture. Beautiful huge auto. Wow. Is that pretty much her real color in the first picture? Also if you can say, what do have up there going on for lighting?

Thank you Jon.

Yes, it’s her true color, she might be a tad darker for the eye in reality, especially closer to the tops.

The lights i used for this grow were YC-4000. It’s 450 TRUE wattage per console and they are powered by Mean Well drivers and they got Samsung 281/301 diodes, with a far-red and UV-setting AND got the luxury to be dimmable.

2FA866B3-1EC2-46D9-B603-81BFE3208B19.jpeg

IMO the best and cheapest lights i could find on the internet at the time.

Here are some day 89 photographs, from seed!

Without flash -

69488599-A604-49FD-AECE-43FE6F0F354A.jpeg

With flash -

450FFDDD-F639-4A8F-9E73-D909EB3C9053.jpeg

3EEB675B-163F-4CFF-9E8B-6D7AD0B9576F.jpeg

42D5661B-01C7-4BEA-BCD4-CA22129E7254.jpeg

The plant itself almost collapsing because of all the weight from the buds!

923535A8-832A-469A-8874-2C92343CC476.jpeg

This plant is just massive and she’s out of control!!!

37107E6F-01A5-4507-9083-F7DA2BD71E3F.jpeg

She’s packing a lot each and every day! OMG!!!
Nice plant bro

Wow, really!? How do i apply for that contest? :)
At the top of page there's the Entertainment section. The first drop down is all the monthly contests. There's a primer on general rules and such in there. It's a lot of fun and sometimes it gets heated. I was involved in two ties on the last day in the last couple months. Lost one, pulled the other out. Enter!

Thank you guys and thank you Jon for pinpointing that, let’s see if i got a chance...

D39859D3-F255-4B80-B605-DE42AA3AE8B5.jpeg

And some popcorn-buds :popcorn:

6ADE51A3-EFA4-4351-A5F9-D34C375EACB7.jpeg
What a crappy harvest for just one auto.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry @Xmas, I couldn't resist! Lol!!! That's the biggest and sickest auto harvest from a plant grown this way that I have ever seen in my life.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Back
Top Bottom