Dwarf Low Flyer, Closet LED, 2017

420-magazine-mobile62403231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2094001574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1740495134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I get to paranoid like I'm not doing something right but his is my first grow

Considering these are our firsts, we are probably not doing many things right. But that's our learning curve!

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there . nice closet grow man! I was wondering though, what kind of led light is that? I have been interested in the ufo leds but haven't tried them yet.

Sent from my XT1093 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Big Brown, it's a 36W unsponsored grow light bought on amazon. I couldn't figure out how to send you the message but shoot me one and I'll let you know exactly.

Hey chanky yours looks better than mine bud what day are you on mine popped on the 3rd about 6pm Been watering every 3 days maybe I'll go 4

Johnny, it sprouted from the jiffy pellet overnight between the first and second of March. I have no idea what the humidity levels are, and the pot has held on to the moisture as it's plastic. What kine bud you have?

Big Brown, it's a 36W unsponsored grow light bought on amazon. I couldn't figure out how to send you the message but shoot me one and I'll let you know exactly.

Hey there man I tried to message you but it said you couldn't get my messages. I think it may be some sort of privacy issue. But I'm interested in that light. I'm trying to make my grow as efficient as I can while still getting good results. And I wanted to replace my 100w cfls with something better.

420-magazine-mobile575890665.jpg

420-magazine-mobile900285072.jpg

Day 13. The stem seems to be losing the purpleness. It's like there was a purple film that covered it when small but as the stem thickens the film cracks and shows the green underneath.

No watering yet. I wonder if the plant is doing ok because of the perlite permitting oxygen to hit the roots while still providing the moisture?

420-magazine-mobile575890665.jpg

420-magazine-mobile900285072.jpg

Day 13. The stem seems to be losing the purpleness. It's like there was a purple film that covered it when small but as the stem thickens the film cracks and shows the green underneath.

No watering yet. I wonder if the plant is doing ok because of the perlite permitting oxygen to hit the roots while still providing the moisture?

Yes she looks fine.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When was the last feeding budd?

Haven't done a feeding yet. I have the Grow Big waiting but haven't used it as I haven't watered. When I do it'll probably be a very very light dose.

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom