Dwarf Low Flyer, Closet LED, 2017

For Scientific!
420-magazine-mobile1854508561.jpg

Day 46 (?)

The plant is showing signs that the end is coming near. Today is probably the last watering with Hawaiian Bud & Bloom (same ratios as before). A few days ago I increased lighting to 20/4 for an extra boost... don't know if there's any truth to that.

420-magazine-mobile1739584143.jpg

Bottom leaves starting to change in color.

420-magazine-mobile1516664756.jpg

The reds!

420-magazine-mobile994138864.jpg

Wait...what's the microwave quick dry technique?

Renshi, had to look this up myself and found a video on youtube. Put it on a plate and then in the microwave. Put on for a minute, but stop every ten seconds. Take out the plate, turn the bud over, and do another ten seconds. I blew on it a bit to remove the moisture left on the plate. Ended doing that for two minutes total. Worked great for that little bit!

Day 53.
420-magazine-mobile1111916393.jpg

With the father in law coming to stay in a week, it was necessary to start the flushing and get this plant ready for harvest. Poured in a gallon plus 32 ounces. A part of me is sad the process is coming to an end.

With the father in law coming to stay in a week, it was necessary to start the flushing and get this plant ready for harvest. Poured in a gallon plus 32 ounces. A part of me is sad the process is coming to an end.

Well I hope your father in law appreciates all the fresh bud you'll have for him. ;)

Congratulations on a successful grow. I'm sure that you, like me, are already planning the next one...

Clearly your light setup and LST were very effective in maximizing your grow. Good job! I am almost the exact germination date with same strain but used multiple CFLs and not as good LST. My vegetative frankly was outstanding but the flowering stage - not nearly as effective as yours. Nutrients were roughly equal as well. So a nice comparison for educational purposes. I may be able to go a week longer than you fir a couple of my plants. So that will be another thing to watch. I'll post some photos here in the morning. But it's been great following along with you chankylanky. Great job! Here are my day 54 photos for comparison.
420-magazine-mobile115471053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205432254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107880282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151250435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869592706.jpg

Well I hope your father in law appreciates all the fresh bud you'll have for him. ;)

Congratulations on a successful grow. I'm sure that you, like me, are already planning the next one...

Scientific, these written texts have taken away tone and other context! I can't tell if you were joking or if my message implied that I was getting the plant ready for him. . To clarify, I have to cut it down because the plant is in the hallway and I don't want him to know. .

Scientific, these written texts have taken away tone and other context! I can't tell if you were joking or if my message implied that I was getting the plant ready for him. . To clarify, I have to cut it down because the plant is in the hallway and I don't want him to know. .

"The flattened nuances of emai" as a co-worker used to say. I was kidding. :)

Clearly your light setup and LST were very effective in maximizing your grow. Good job! I am almost the exact germination date with same strain but used multiple CFLs and not as good LST. My vegetative frankly was outstanding but the flowering stage - not nearly as effective as yours. Nutrients were roughly equal as well. So a nice comparison for educational purposes. I may be able to go a week longer than you fir a couple of my plants. So that will be another thing to watch. I'll post some photos here in the morning. But it's been great following along with you chankylanky. Great job! Here are my day 54 photos for comparison.
420-magazine-mobile115471053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205432254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107880282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151250435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869592706.jpg

Renshi, thank you for your feedback! It's great to see the differences in grow. While mine might be a bit further in the life process, I wonder if (and hope that) yours will have the opportunity to fatten up a bit more with the extra time they are receiving!

Back
Top Bottom