Scientific's Coconut Coir Dwarf Low Flyer Summer Pot In An Air Pot Grow

After all of my careful concealment and camouflage efforts, one of my upstairs neighbors just stepped out on his balcony and let go a great blast of tres danque herb smoke. I guess I didn't need to worry about those guys. ;)
2017-07-19_Day_50_002.JPG

Perhaps you didnt need to worry, but that is a top shelf conceal job, the kind of magyverism that brings joy to 420 children everywhere. Seriously cool job with the training. :bravo:

Yeah but maybe he drops a hook down and lifts it up to his balcony!

Back in the 70s my buddy's hot, wild sister had pot plants that grew higher than her 8' tall fence, so she stapled plastic to strips of lath that she nailed to the fence to make it two feet taller. When we came back to her house one day someone hand cut the plastic and chopped the tops off of all the plants and made off with it. We were like, WTF?

(Today the hot, wild sister is the best-looking 65 year old woman you ever saw. She gave me a bag of buds last time I saw her. ;))

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi bud. Nice looking plant was that a royal dwarf? As I am on my first grow of royal dwarf. Was wondering when the first hairs start coming how long dose the flowering take

Hi bud. Nice looking plant was that a royal dwarf? As I am on my first grow of royal dwarf. Was wondering when the first hairs start coming how long dose the flowering take

No, it was the Dwarf Low Flyer from cropkingseeds.com, which is a different C. rudearlis cross than Royal Dwarf.

I have grown it twice now, once indoors and once outdoors, and both times preflowers became visible at 21 days from seed. They finished at about 77 days from seed or so, so about eight weeks in flower. (Crop King lists a flowering time of 6 weeks, which I guess is true if you count from actual flowering and not the first signs of flowering. With autos there's no flip date, so timing is a little harder to specify.)

Nice info dude thanks. Mine are 38 days old from seed yours same to be very quick with is ideal for personal smoke .
420-magazine-mobile754828930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile160056069.jpg
I have topped one just to see what happens get a look at how it works and what to expect. The front and the back left are normal. Back right was topped at the 3rd node. Been given baby Bio from the 3rd week. Started pk boost 2days ago. I water every 3 to 5 day going by how having to pots are. My tent is only 50cm by 100cm. Pushing it for space but so for good. And my light is a Mars 300w. Got a tube heater 1f long 40w. And a 9inch black Orchid corbon filter. Lights on 20/4 from start

My tent is only 50cm by 100cm. Pushing it for space but so for good. And my light is a Mars 300w.

Hey NoI, I just bought that light for the indoor part of my grow! Should be delivered tomorrow. Your tent is 20"x40"? I didn't know they made them that small! I'm hoping the Mars can cover 18"x36" (2 plants) but if it's working in your tent it should work in my small space. Put up a journal so we can follow along!

Hi Sci...hope you're well!

Hey NoI, I just bought that light for the indoor part of my grow! Should be delivered tomorrow. Your tent is 20"x40"? I didn't know they made them that small! I'm hoping the Mars can cover 18"x36" (2 plants) but if it's working in your tent it should work in my small space. Put up a journal so we can follow along!

Hi Sci...hope you're well!

Hi ITS :) -- Hey, you can get 2' x 2' tents, which would do the job for my one-plant grows...

Yeah it's a handy little tent considering I have 3 plants in there. Mars light will cover 4ft square. Hight away depends on what watts yr leds are. They can go from 1w to 5w. If it's 1w to 3w it can be hung upto 3in away but if it's 4/5 watts has to be min 18in. But the price difference from the 3 and the 5w are a few hundred. Amazing light defo. Small space low heat.

Back
Top Bottom