DWC: Rainbows & Amnesia Haze

Just flipped to 12/12 to induce flowering.

Also rejigged the heating as per my post on my other grow - See sig - so exhausted heasted air from my main grow is the input into this tent. Have removed the 300w heater which was singing this plant back left as you look at the pics.

That is now in the main tent.

A smaller 50w retile bulb is now in this tent.

Have a lot of condensation which is a concern as its dripping on the lights....

Hopefully this new ducting and heating arrangement will help reduce heating cost because I am reusing hot air from the other tent and maybe sort out the condensation..

Expected harvest date is first week of March.

This is looking like an even canopy which is good since I have done no training on this plant at all and am not planning on doing much defoliation.

Becausue of Covid, the planned CO2 use isnt going ahead as i have run out ...

Prob a little late for this grow but the other grow could do with it...

20210108_013913.jpg

20210108_013921.jpg

OOOps ! Dang these have stretched... already fried the top cola and after raising them, the lights are now pretty much at max height.

We are week 3 to 4 of flower.

Condensation is sorted - temps obviously ok given the amount of growth

This is a 2m high tent with top of the tanks about 45cm from floor.

I don't know if i should defoliate ? It is a jungle in there...and there has been no training of this plant..

If they stretch much more I will have to bend those stems and there isn't much horizontal space to bend them into...

20210201_221427_HDR.jpg
20210201_221434.jpg

20210201_221438.jpg

Have now had to supercrop becasue I had at least 6 colas growing right into the lights..

Thye have each put on an additional 8 inch + stretch in 2-3 days....

Definitely living up to the brand name of being "Bigger"

Have now had to supercrop becasue I had at least 6 colas growing right into the lights..

Thye have each put on an additional 8 inch + stretch in 2-3 days....

Definitely living up to the brand name of being "Bigger"
Pics - visual learner here .... :passitleft:

Still bimbling along towards a harvest.

Defoliated - removed about 70 leaves from the top downwards. I should really clear it out at the bottom but there doesnt appear to be any humidity related issues (fished the hygrometer out of a pool of "cannapiss" that was on the bottom of the tent that it fell into so will need to revisit that in a day or so to see if the humidity really is nearly 90 percent ! )

Bent stems back down again - losing bud at the top.

Topped up the tank with 50l of finest Birdie Num Num flowering nutes = Dutch Pro Auto (all I have left atm) A + B, Canna PK 13/14, Potsil silica, Canna Boost - 150ml (ouch said the wallet) in RO water.

20210218_005007.jpg
20210218_005014.jpg
20210218_005031.jpg

20210218_005045.jpg

All dried and in the jars..

I have approximately 3 and a half oz of quality dried bud and chucked plenty of larf etc...

it is a nice smoke - balanced head and body stone..

Next time I need to pay attention and train

Cold temps at the start knackered me and the height at the middle to end meant I lost a lot of top bud and had to do emergency super cropping etc.

I didnt exactly spend a lot of time nurturing this plant. A 100l DWC tank and knowing roughly what nutes etc to use when meant I could go over a week without looking in on it...

BSF seeds - no issue using them again some time

Back
Top Bottom