1000004037.jpg
1000004035.jpg
1000004036.jpg

Amnesia Haze auto is starting to flower.
I switched the DWC nutes to full strength calmag + bloom + hydroplex + hydrogaurd.

OG Kush transplant, then moved to flowering in the closet with Critical Lights.
Switched to flowering nutes.

Transplanted all the veg plants to small 5gal.

Couldn't check the garden, and
Everything got a small shot of flowering nutes the amnesia Haze has been drinking &thriving grew into the elavated lighting led
1000004090.jpg

1000004089.jpg

ReAranged, added light, changed light schedule to 18/6. It was previously 20/4.
My LED board is great, but this plant has gotten massive and the light is small with a small footprint.
1000004107.jpg
1000004112.jpg
1000004114.jpg

This week I've barely been able to check on the garden. It's really going like crazy as my temperatures are getting better.
I lost a couple more amnesia haze tops due to the whole plant falling over into the light.
I was adding nutes in the dark and didn't latch the tote closed, also I think I'm at the limits of the 4" netcup... It wants to fall over also now.

DWC amnesia haze autoflower is going through at least a gallon daily and really stacking buds now.

really nice work 423, yer killing it over here!!!

had an amnesia haze photoperiod from old sponsor (new420guyseeds) or whatever but that was some mighty fine nuggetry to puff on.

Hope yours is the bomb!
Thanks it's been one of my favorites to smoke, I'd like to find a good photo to put a mother Amnesia Haze into rotation.
The autoflower is a handy use of space, since I've had to use my small grow closet to flower and the larger tent to Veg. And clone

I'm adding 2-3 gallons of bloom nutes mid-week on the DWC auto.
Starting to show some brown pistols, also light bleaching on one top"grown into light". Bent that branch down a little and almost completely raised light. It's on by zipties now.

OG Kush clones taken, I'm trying coco in cups.
OG kush mother ready to move & flower.

The OG Kush clones are looking pretty good after about a week in the dome. It seems like clone to coco coir is gona work.

OG Kush mother moved to 12/12 to flower
1000004315.jpg
1000004313.jpg
1000004314.jpg

Dwc amnesia haze is drinking heavy still.
Accept for some light damage when it fell against the cmh light, it's looking good. There's lots of buds they look a little airy or not dense, maybe more sativa like.

5 gallons in the DWC after I changed it out. A few days later it was down 4 gallon.

The whole tote idea for dwc is questionable, the top is thin and weak to be supporting the big amnesia haze.
It also let's light into the nutes, switching to a clean one weekly is working But I think it would be trouble for a Photoperiod or anything than ran a long time.
I added a rope to keep her from falling over into the light again.
1000004357.jpg
1000004356.jpg
1000004350.jpg

DWC Problems with Amnesia Haze auto.
Another reason a storage tote is not the best DWC container. Quickfix of a light hanger holding up at the main stalk
1000004389.jpg
1000004390.jpg

This will be the last full nutes reservoir change. It was a $hitstorm and broke a main branch, nice big early tester
I've been running full strength nutes and recently just got a little burn at the tips but will only add water back.
Harvest next week hopefully.

Broken Branch off Amnesia Haze auto. I didn't weigh anything but I'm pretty sure I've had whole plants not have as much bud with my first autoflower grows.
The whole amnesia haze plant is getting pretty sketchy. It seems like it could collapse.
1000004391.jpg
1000004393.jpg

Back
Top Bottom