Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

Thanks CK and once again that Northern Lights was a photo period!!! Was alotta work but It's what we sign up for. Link in my sig for the strain review!
Yes, which I am finding out doing my first ever grow of 5 plants, I gave 1 away and have the 4 in flowering now and 2 clones, a lot for a new grower. So much to learn!

Happy growing!

Same place I got mine from. Mine still has a long way to go, but here's what it looked like yesterday.

Why did I think you had a NL Auto Outside?

Yes, which I am finding out doing my first ever grow of 5 plants, I gave 1 away and have the 4 in flowering now and 2 clones, a lot for a new grower. So much to learn!

Happy growing!

Yeah it can get hectic, I'm down to 6 plants right now and just starting to relax a bit. I'm in coco and that's bascially a hydro grow without automation. Mix then water two times a day, plants are doing great so I'm not complaining.

Happy & Tired Grower...

That's good, my first 4 are in soil, my first 2 clones are in coco, I'm going to give it a shot, see which medium I prefer, that's why I want to try an auto next after these photoperiods.

Why did I think you had a NL Auto Outside?
I do have a couple autos outside - Lemon Potion and LSD-25, but my Northern Lights is a photoperiod from Dope Seeds.

Yes, I noticed - seems to be liking it outdoors so far. It's a photo period, right?

Yes, indeed! :drool::passitleft:

And both sides look great!!

Put a tape sling on her, 2 days and no wilted leafs so hopefully she is mending
375D4BE3-42A0-4C96-82D0-AB609F2E3B3B.jpeg

No big deal Beez, fatter buds instead of tall and airy. Same amount of bud though.
OK, I'm watching :popcorn: ... and maybe working up some courage. :D

That’s looking fantastic Age! Did you top it - i don’t remember sorry - or just LST?

Thanks Amy! I just posted a couple of pics at your place... :laughtwo:

Yeah, just LST for this one, I haven't worked up the spirit to top an auto yet, however I super cropped the spire and it's getting phatter than the side shoot. I'm thinkin next Auto I'm gonna go for it, what the hell right?

Back
Top Bottom