CrazyChef's F5VE Strain Quadline Grow, Seedsman & Dope Seeds: The White OG, Blueberry, Critical Mass, Amnesia, White Widow

Welp, here I am on yet another grow! I can't tell you just how much I love this new found hobby! My first grow has been harvested and is curing until about the first week of October, and my second grow is going quite nicely. My third grow is meh, so I started this one in addition to it. Gotta keep the tents full! So here is the beginning of my fourth grow, and (hopefully) I can apply not only what I've learned to do so far, but also what I've learned what NOT to do...

So, what are we growing? Well I'm glad you asked! I received a 2nd place win for a photo in one of the 420 Magazine Contests a short while ago. Part of the prize were seeds from both @SeedsMan and Dope Seeds.

Here's a list of what I'll be growing, along with links to each on the Seedsman and Dope Seeds websites:

The White OG (Seedsman)

Blueberry (Dope Seeds)

Critical Mass (Dope Seeds)

Amnesia (Dope Seeds)

White Widow (Seedsman)

Here's what I'll be growing them in:

Starters:
Jiffy Pellet Plant Starters

Soil:
70% Kellogg Garden Organics All Natural Premium Outdoor Potting Mix
30% Vigoro Organic Perlite

Nutes:
Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop
Sensi CalMag Xtra
Unsulphered molasses (once flowers begin to show)

Containers:
5 gallon fabric pots

This will be an indoor grow. To start, they'll be living the first half of their lives in a 2x4 veg tent I have set up with 4X four foot dual strip LED shop lights. For the 2nd half of their lives, they'll be living in a 4x8 flower tent outfitted with 3X Oneo II LED 1000W full spectrum grow lights, as well as a Vivosun 6" exhaust and inline air filter. I'll be quadlining these girls, as I really like this technique.

I plan on updating this journal every Sunday, with occasional mid-week updates for anything unusual.

Here are a few starter pics. The beans were planted yesterday, 9/01/2019. The reason for the 2X White Widow is that I may lose a starter plant from another grow, and I really want to keep the tent full. So if everything goes well, my sister will be getting the extra White Widow seedling.

Seeds
aJECxOM.jpg

Pellets and date log. Nothing to see yet, but I wanted you to see how the arrangement coordinates with the date log so that I know which pellet has which strain in it.
lU2z39a.jpg
wLOGkvh.jpg

If you want to do something similar, here is link to the date log on Google Docs:

Okay, so that's it for now. Hopefully all the beans will have sprouted by next Sunday's Update! Thanks for looking!

Sunday Update Time:

So most of them popped - kinda. The TW, BB, and CM popped regularly. The 2 WW popped upside down - the roots came UP through the pellets on both girls. So I went ahead and transplanted everything into Solo cups yesterday, making sure the WW roots faced downward. The AM still hasn't popped yet, but 'm hopeful so I put that pellet into a Solo cup also.

uY87OkA.jpg
oW3EYS8.jpg
7FRWZzz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom