Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

Oh hey bro. Its about 3ft. Another week or so to go. One next to it is my Green Crack in its 2nd week of flowering

Nice, did you do any back-building? i think it helps to keep the buds thicker.

Wild Thailand Ryder is a pure strain from the Ko Chang archipelago. One of the highest THC levels in the world, crossed with a ruderalis.
The plant can grow to 150 cm or more.
I can’t wait to grow this strain

Sweet, who you get those from? Those are Sativa too?

Hello Hello! Here's your early Wednesday Morning Update. Im just gonna call this plant PAM...

Pam is doing well, she 24/7 lighting and she's a week into stretch now. The Pistils are pushing out and the stretch is real with this one, she's gonna be tall I think. Anyways, just a couple of pice for you, and I moved her onto the Early Flower Nutes.

All per 1.5 Gallons.
1/2 tsp: Grow & Flora Blend,
1 tsp: Micro, Terpinator, Diamond Nectar, Armor Si,
1.5 tsp: liquid Kool Bloom,
2 tsp CalMag.

And a coupla pics for ya.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

This plant is pretty impressive it continues to push pistils out everywhere, I'm pretty sure she's still stretching and will continue for a bit longer, can't wait to smell those ripe buds. I had her out for watering and the camera was handy.

I love when grows move along smoothly. Moved her over onto Mid Flower Nutes. I decided to change the feeding schedule. In the evenings I'm going to give Calmag and other additives in lower doses per gallon, I'll continue to give the same feed in the mornings. I may flip flop the schedule cause it it'll be what it'll be.

Such beautiful color, those are going to be some hairy buds!

I prefer lotsa trichomes!!! Nothin like those first few weeks of flower. The Guy Fieri Stage!

Pics are awesome
It’s like you can reach out and touch those lil buds
Looking great Age
Mine have just started to show pistils

Thanks Tio, plants are my second hobby. Lookin forward to your next journal.

Just one pic today. A bit more defol but not heavy handed.

Such a beautiful plant (only one, right?) ;)
Hard to believe that's an auto. :bravo:

All caught up and staying until the end, I'm interested in doing a Northern Lights auto next, getting some great information from your journal! Looks great!

Such a beautiful plant (only one, right?) ;)
Hard to believe that's an auto. :bravo:

Thanks Beez, I'm still amazed by the Autos, they seem to be so little effort (just one at this journal) . Maybe it's the QB 24/7 that does it!

:Namaste:

All caught up and staying until the end, I'm interested in doing a Northern Lights auto next, getting some great information from your journal! Looks great!

I don't know if I got a Northern Lights Auto, but I just finished a Northern Lights from Dope Seeds. Pulled bout 6 oz's (8 jars) from it, a personal best, at the time. I had another auto right behind the NL that dropped 13 oz's (11 jars).

Thanks for comin over, the bongs behind the desk!

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom