Early Finisher?

K3nji

Hey Guys, need a little help. This is my second grow, but my first plant was a male......so this is my first time in flower! Today is the beginning of week 5 of flower with this White Widow plant. Ive been told it takes 8 weeks for this plant to be "done", but the buds seem massive already. I have been checking the trichomes and they are all still clear. Given the size of the buds on this plant, is there a chance this is an "early bloomer" or can I expect the buds to get bigger over the next 3 week?

I dont know shit and this is why I am asking what may be a dumb question lol

Attachments

• 20200510_120504.jpg
    20200510_120504.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
There’s a little embed photo button next to the smiley face emoji just above this space where you type in messages, and it make photos look like this
8E15C5B1-01DB-4D2E-BD67-63955974A01C.jpeg
if your willing to re post the picture so I can see it better I wouldn’t mind sharing my opinion

Dayumn now that is much better! Holy crap, wasn’t expecting that lol. Nice job looking healthy dark green. Now maybe a close up of the top of a branch, midway down that same branch and the bottom bud of the same branch.
But I am seeing some white in there so calyx still growing, clusters of calyx make buds. But a lot of the hairs are dark so I’d say your definitely in late flower, so couple more weeks.
Here’s something to read from a sponsor on flowering I use. Note how it says it isn’t spot on, and some strains go longer. But all cannabis plants will go through these stages just at their own paces, all genetic I guess.

Dayumn now that is much better! Holy crap, wasn’t expecting that lol. Nice job looking healthy dark green. Now maybe a close up of the top of a branch, midway down that same branch and the bottom bud of the same branch.
But I am seeing some white in there so calyx still growing, clusters of calyx make buds. But a lot of the hairs are dark so I’d say your definitely in late flower, so couple more weeks.
Here’s something to read from a sponsor on flowering I use. Note how it says it isn’t spot on, and some strains go longer. But all cannabis plants will go through these stages just at their own paces, all genetic I guess.
REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEED BACK! I will check it out. Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom