Early flower issues on my Auto

YzFiReCaT

Hey guys I'm having trouble diagnosing my issue. Alot of times I just over think stuff. I ph my tap water to 6 6.5 every time. Out of all my autos this one is having some issues. The fan leaves are starting to yellow first. It's was rusty at first so I added some calmag to the mix thinking it was that but the leaves continue to yellow. Any help would be greatly appreciated
20190328_190501.jpg
20190328_190451.jpg
20190328_184627.jpg

20190328_190451.jpg

20190328_184627.jpg

Hydro, coco, or soil? What kinda light? Dimmer? How high are your lights?

I had an issue that sounded similar to yours, with my current Kush Auto.

Rust spots that are not rust fungus (fungus wipes off when rubbed) could be Nutrient Lock Out.
It's grown in soil. She's in the middle of the tent not under any direct light. I use led quantum boards to be exact. No dimmers. She's in about 2 gallons of soil. Her sister is doing great. I'm thinking it's ph lock out. Gonna try watering at a higher ph

I just built my QB's and Upping the CalMag is recommended and possibly upping your nutes as well. But if it's lockout you gotta start there, with the flush and then gently increase. I stopped PH'ing for soil but for coco I think it's more important. GL bud!

I had same problem and I let it dry out. then started back with rain water and mycorrizol and backed of the water. It's doing great now. It looked like needed CalMag, but I'm sure mine was over watering. Mine looked identical, however it was in young veg stage. Yours are up big and flowering already, so check the calcium, mag, first. That may very well be it. Now that it's flowering and not growing as much you could be just starting to over water. I have over 30 years in the Horticultural Industry and I still do it! It's the indoor light thing. Transpiration all different, etc.

I had same problem and I let it dry out. then started back with rain water and mycorrizol and backed of the water. It's doing great now. It looked like needed CalMag, but I'm sure mine was over watering. Mine looked identical, however it was in young veg stage. Yours are up big and flowering already, so check the calcium, mag, first. That may very well be it. Now that it's flowering and not growing as much you could be just starting to over water. I have over 30 years in the Horticultural Industry and I still do it! It's the indoor light thing. Transpiration all different, etc.
Old threads bud.

Back
Top Bottom